what do you intend to do with it? it wont work like a regular effect pedal, its more like a footswitch. you might be able to use it as a non-latching channel switcher on your amp, but that seems rather pointless to me.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
it's basically a sustain pedal on a piano. it's not gunna give you insane, endless sustain, but more of that reverby (?) sustain that pianoes have. If you want a sustain pedal, look into a Boss CS-3, an MXR Dyna Comp, or a Fernandes Sustainer.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
it's basically a sustain pedal on a piano. it's not gunna give you insane, endless sustain, but more of that reverby (?) sustain that pianoes have. If you want a sustain pedal, look into a Boss CS-3, an MXR Dyna Comp, or a Fernandes Sustainer.

i dont think it has an input and output like an effect pedal does though...
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Yeah, it's definitely not an effect pedal with an in and out.
But if you create any crazy stuff with the channel-switching idea, give us a sample!
yeah I was thinking about the inputs... I'm still looking into it though I think the channel switch idea (if it works) would be kinda cool