i have an acoustic guitar gut it doesnt have a tuner and i realy need one
whats the best tunner
acoustic????
i was gonna recommend you the Korg Pitchblack BUT i dont know if it has a mic on it.........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
nah man.. for an acoustic.. if it can plug in.. id get a tu-2.. acoustic guitars dont sound too great through a true bypassed pedal (pitch black) and it sounds better with a buffer (tu-2)
I read about this method to tune acoustics which do not have electronics, i'm not sure how well it will work, but it sounds logical.

Get the pitchblack tuner. Then get a decent pair of head phones, better yet, skank a studio monitor headphone from a friend, slip the headphone over the guitar body, plug it into the pitchblack and then tune.

In theory it sounds sound enough to work.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I use an Intellitouch PT-2 tuner for my acoustic. It mounts on the headstock and tunes through vibrations. They also have a more expensive version with a backlit screen. Here's a LINK to both of them.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by brkwdballer1891
nah man.. for an acoustic.. if it can plug in.. id get a tu-2.. acoustic guitars dont sound too great through a true bypassed pedal (pitch black) and it sounds better with a buffer (tu-2)

Why would true bypass change the sound for the worse?
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.