I have two zebra humbuckers from my old ESP Ltd. H-100FM. I now want to put one of them in a guitar, the bridge pickup. One the back, one has an F and the other has an R. Which is the bridge pickup?? I assume F is for front, and R for rear, but which is bridge/neck?

Thanks for any help...
You should have written what was what on them. Let it be a lesson.
In any case,
check the resistance. The bridge will have a higher resistance... always.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,


Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster