I'm used to buying my gear in the UK but have recently moved to Canada, so could some of you lovely people out there let me know what are some names of reputable guitar sellers/shops in Canada or the USA that deliver to Canada
thanks in advance and have a lovely day wherever you are!
(I don't know why i'm in such a good mood today, but I am!!!).
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
Welcome to Canada Eh?

Try and Find out if you Have a Long and McQuade near you, I could tell you more but I don't know which province your in.
Sorry 'bout that, I'm in Nova Scotia
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Long and McQuade, Tom Lee, if you're near the border, definately go to the states and check out Guitar Center, they have way more inventory. I don't know if they deliver to Canada, maybe through the website. But anyways, Welcome.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Yeah where exactly do you live?
And www.musiciansfriend.com and www.guitarcenter.com will both ship to canada, with some stuff.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
And www.musiciansfriend.com and www.guitarcenter.com will both ship to canada, with some stuff.

Yes but the dollar sucks right now, plus shipping charges will kill yah. You're better off buying from local music stores, they usually have lower prices than L & M anyways.

L & M (long and mcquade) usually has slightly higher prices than the local music shops here.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by tona_107

In a lovely little town called Bear River, nearest "big" place is Digby 12km away,
and thanks for the links.
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
I'd say mother's music but that's more of a western Canada thing with only like 3 or 4 stores. Long and Mcquade is the only other one I know of.
long n mcquade, and steves... i like steves better for selection.. but that might just be the ottawa versions
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Long and Mcquade.
Gretsch Electromatic - 2008 Series.
Seagull Coastline S6 - Spruce Top.
Some nylon that was given to me. IT SHREDS HARD, DUDE.
Long and McQuade/Musicstop is going to be your best bet on the East Coast, without going to local shops. I don't know what there is in Nova Scotia, though.

Lamusic.com will ship throughout Canada, as they're based in Hamilton, Ontario.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Steve's out east. L&M and Axe Music here out west. There's Guitar Center here but their strings and other accessories are rediculously priced! Don't even look at MCC!
Moving on.....
thanks all, very helpful as always,
now to do some investigating
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Hey there.

I'm in Halifax which is about 90 minutes or so from where you are. Long and McQuades is your best bet for a big retailer. There other boutique stores like westphal family Music or the Halifax Folklore Centre but for the most part Long & McQuade is your best bet for selection and variety.
Quote by KonaNuNu
Hey there.

I'm in Halifax which is about 90 minutes or so from where you are. Long and McQuades is your best bet for a big retailer. There other boutique stores like westphal family Music or the Halifax Folklore Centre but for the most part Long & McQuade is your best bet for selection and variety.

much appreciated, thanks.
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Quote by Hammy
In a lovely little town called Bear River, nearest "big" place is Digby 12km away,
and thanks for the links.

Welcome to N.S.!!!

If you get into Halifax, Buckly's music is Quite large and have great prices. Other than
Long&Mcquade, Whestphal family music is a good store.There are a large number of small stores around the province that are just as good as the larger ones. If there is somthing you are looking for let me know and I may be able to direct you to the best source.
Quote by Hammy
much appreciated, thanks.
L&M also price matches other stores and has a 30 day price protection guaranatee.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Do not buy from LAMUSIC.CA-their online servive is awful and you will be lucky if your goods arrive. Enquiries to the shop are futile SHOP ELSEWHERE SPREAD THE WORD
check out on a google search lamusic.ca rant or rave
Drive south to your nearest GC. Find what you want. Buy it. Drive home. problem solved.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.
Quote by macaogain
Do not buy from LAMUSIC.CA-their online servive is awful and you will be lucky if your goods arrive. Enquiries to the shop are futile SHOP ELSEWHERE SPREAD THE WORD
check out on a google search lamusic.ca rant or rave

Thank you for bumping the thread to give him that news
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
what ever you do do NOT go to tom lee!!!! unless u are in vancouver and u go to the huge one downtown. otherwise tom lee is not good. go to long and mcquade or if ur close to the states go to guitarcenter. much much better.
Don't steal.
The government hates competition.
Axe music Axe music Axe music
My cousin got his ESP in 3 days from shipping and they have cheap prices and they ship all across canada with FREE shipping.
e-married to Jack (bladez)