I got a digitech whammy for my birthday today, and its not working like i expected it to be. how do i get the pitch shifter to be in normal tuning when the heel is all the way down? i thought that is how it worked? i guess not, but i cant find anything explaining the use of the pedal, but i thought it was kidna straight foward. maybe im just being stupid. any help would be super!
Make sure there is nothing preventing the full sweep of the pedal. Are you on the octave up and down or harmonize mode? Try to calibrate the pedal.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by lookie here
Make sure there is nothing preventing the full sweep of the pedal. Are you on the octave up and down or harmonize mode? Try to calibrate the pedal.

this

i havent got specifically the whammy pedal, but i do have the RP250 which has whammy setting, basically theres a configuration which allows you to calibrate the pedal to do from a range of things, from pushing the pedal down to make it higher, pushing the pedal down to make it lower, how much you want, etc etc
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
heel down on any of the 'whammy' options should be normal tuning.

the only time it's not in normal tuning when heel down is when you're in the harmoniser modes. make sure you have the right mode selected.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.