Ok so I've been a strat player for awhile now and I'm becomeing displeased with the neck and bridge positions. So I've decided that I'm gonna mod it so it can become my "perfect guitar". I'm gonna shove a Mo'joe in the bridge and a either a PAF Pro or PAF Joe in the bridge , and im gonna leave the texas special in the middle.

I've already checked under my pickguard and its routed for HSH so im good to go.

One problem, I want to be able to split each humbucker. I have no idea how to do that. Basicly I'm looking for this:

I want the 5 way switch to preform like it would on a Ibanez or something when the "button" is down and when its up I want to be able to select each indivudal coil from each pickup. I know its possibe to do this but I have no idea how to wire this.....

help?

Thanks in advance!
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Sounds interesting, I've never heard of doing that and therefore I'm no help, but I do want to know about how you'd wire this.
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
I'm gonna shove a Mo'joe in the bridge and a either a PAF Pro or PAF Joe in the bridge , and im gonna leave the texas special in the middle.

/FAIL!

you can't put two bridge humbuckers on top of each other JEEZ

post a thread in GB&C they know what they're talking about more than electric guitar for modding.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I want to do the same thing with a strat.

I'm thinking you get push pull pots for your two tone knobs and those split the buckers and then your 5-way switch acts as usual, it just draws from the bucker however you have it set. You could also do it with mini switches but I think push-pull might be easier to do.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by danyellenik
/FAIL!

you can't put two bridge humbuckers on top of each other JEEZ

post a thread in GB&C they know what they're talking about more than electric guitar for modding.

lol yeah, wasn't thinking ovousley.

Ill try posting this thread there and see what I get. Thanks guys!
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo