Quote by Pac_man0123
Do you live in soviet russia? Because only in soviet russia do YOU take advantage of GC.

Haha!
I'm planning on picking up a DigiTech XAS-DD if they still have one.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Every week GC has some "can't miss" sale. This time they are offering gift cards if you spend certain amounts which I guess is kinda cool. Does anyone know when (what time of year) they actually have a sale that is a GOOD sale with good products (not the same old MG100DFX for 549)? TS, have fun getting your new guitar though.
Last edited by bigfoamfinger at Feb 12, 2009,
I plan on rewiring all the amp heads to run into different cabs, thereby confusing and scaring the hell outta people Basically just the usual **** I do when I'm in there.
I had to laugh when I heard the radio ads hyping this weekends sale touting the awesome deals on mic stands...I mean, I know they're useful, but that's your big hyped product on sale? You're GUITAR Center.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
As my sig once said: "Guitar Center is like the short bus of guitar shops; it may have air conditioning and a radio, but it's always full of ****in retards."
there arent really any good sales at gc.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground