Page 1 of 3
Well... about an hour ago, i just got pulled over going... wait for it.... 90 mph... in a 45 zone... Well, the story is... there were no other cars on the road, so i wanted to see how fast i could go; i hit 90, and i'm satisfied, so i start slowing down... and boom wha'dya know! flashing red and blue lights-- well, i'm 15 years old, so ill deffo get my liscence taken away... probly till im 16. (which is in a couple months anyway) my parents took my phone( probly wont EVER get this 1 back) oh, and on top of that, my insurance was expired, so i got another ticket ontop of the $205.00 speeding ticket (won't be gettin a new amp anytime soon)... So yeah... my lifes gonna suck for a little while.... The good thing is that im not 18, cus the cop said if i was 18, he would have had to take me to jail.

Well, to keep this thread from being useless, Post any interresting stories of you getting pulled over by the PoPo
Quote by connor045

This

Your fault, it is. Between, you might get your liscence removed for much longer. Probably untill 18 or 20.
Quote by iantheman
you're 15, and you can drive?

I've been driving since i was 14... legally...
I was pissed one day, pulled into a park and did a powerslide in the gravel lot to turn around, and then left. Problem is, there was a cop having lunch in full view of the park. He was cool, though, he was more worried about how I interrupted his lunch No ticket, thank god, my parents would've killed me.
Should have asked the cops if they wanted to race.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Im glad you're in trouble. People get killed because of duechebags like you.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by connor045

Why didn't the thread close itself at this point?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Smart one.

What happens when you launch your car off a hill, do multiple barrel rolls, hit a tree, and die a horribly painful death?

Yeah, chew on that!
You stupid ****
people die because they think," duuuuuude theres no one else on this road, lets go ludicrous speed!"
and then they hit something
and die
and secondly, how the hell did you manage to legally drive since you were fourteen?
I'm guessing somewhere not america
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
I'm glad you got your licensed revoked. If I was in charge, I would make sure you wouldn't get it back until you were 18. That is so f*cking immature and irresponsible. What if you had wrecked. You're a dumb ass. Now go away and think about what you did. Idiot.

EDIT: What did you expect to receive on this thread?

"Nice job dude. You're such a little rebel."

I'm sorry, but you seriously need to grow up. F*ck off.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Last edited by Weeping_Demon7 at Feb 12, 2009,
i got pulled over doing 65 in a 35. similar situation to yours. it was about midnight, and i was on a deserted country road.

i got off with a warning though.
I was doin good, hadn't got one in a while until like last month... got a $400 sucker for doing 140kmh in like an 80 zone... No inspection either, but he let me go on that luckily. Thats 3 times i got away with that now. Close call this past summer, i was doin 235km/h gettin on to the highway and I met the ghost car... but I had a radar detector and it didn't go off so he didn't get me on camera anyway, and never even put on the lights. THAT would have been GAME OVER.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by ethan_hanus
bagdad, which is an old ass country road

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I'm glad you got your licensed revoked. If I was in charge, I would make sure you wouldn't get it back until you were 18. That is so f*cking immature and irresponsible. What if you had wrecked. You're a dumb ass. Now go away and think about what you did. Idiot.

EDIT: What did you expect to receive on this thread?

"Nice job dude. You're such a little rebel."

I'm sorry, but you seriously need to grow up. F*ck off.

Do you think im happy about this or something?
I made a stupid mistake, i've got no problem owning up to that.
I just made this thread, because i did something increadibly stupid, learned a serious lesson... I didn't make this thread so you guys could chew me out, i got enough of that from my friendly neighborhood police officer...

for any future posters
I REALIZE I AM AN IDIOT-- YOU CAN STOP TELLING ME THAT I AM
One time, I was driving through West Virginia to get to Ohio (I'm from Virginia), and I was going 70 in WV because that was the speed limit, I crossed the border into Ohio, and the speed limit went down to 65, I was on cruise control and thought, "no big deal, nobody's going to pull me over for going 5mph over". After driving about 6 hours total, I passed a sign that changed the limit from 65 to 55, and wouldn't you know it, sitting right behind that sign was a cop who pulled me over and ticketed me for going 70 in a 55, despite the fact that it was midnight, there was literally nobody else on the road, and it was about 100 feet into the 55 mph zone.
Quote by Killedelphia19

for any future posters

The hell did you make this thread for then? Idiot.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Killedelphia19
Do you think im happy about this or something?
I made a stupid mistake, i've got no problem owning up to that.
I just made this thread, because i did something increadibly stupid, learned a serious lesson... I didn't make this thread so you guys could chew me out, i got enough of that from my friendly neighborhood police officer...

for any future posters

Nope. Wouldn't be prudent.
Idiot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Nope. Wouldn't be prudent.
Idiot.

+1

And TS, I still wouldn't let you get your license back.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

I love how when young kids go crazy in their cars, they're referred to as "young, immature teenage idiots," and yet when someone like myself does it, it's called "spirited driving."

Btw TS, learn to drive responsibly. Douche. **** like that kills people. I know that first hand. It's one thing to drive with a bit of spirit, but 90 in a 45? what are you, ****in retarded?

And for the matter, I've had ONE ticket since I started driving, and it wasn't even the cop's jurisdiction, so it got thrown out. Get a ****in clue before you kill someone and spend your life in prison.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I love how when young kids go crazy in their cars, they're referred to as "young, immature teenage idiots," and yet when someone like myself does it, it's called "spirited driving."

Btw TS, learn to drive responsibly. Douche. **** like that kills people. I know that first hand. It's one thing to drive with a bit of spirit, but 90 in a 45? what are you, ****in retarded?

And for the matter, I've had ONE ticket since I started driving, and it wasn't even the cop's jurisdiction, so it got thrown out. Get a ****in clue before you kill someone and spend your life in prison.
Someone like yourself I would still refer to as a stupid kid if you drive like that. Or idiot.
That seems to be the term of the moment.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Someone like yourself I would still refer to as a stupid kid if you drive like that. Or idiot.
That seems to be the term of the moment.

I only drive fast on the highway though, and even then it's only like 75 or 80. By spirited I mean as in practicing hitting perfect apexes on corners and all that, while staying in my own lane. I basically drive my car like a sports car.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I only drive fast on the highway though, and even then it's only like 75 or 80. By spirited I mean as in practicing hitting perfect apexes on corners and all that, while staying in my own lane. I basically drive my car like a sports car.

Nothing wrong with that. 75-80's pretty normal on the highway, and I do the same thing with corners.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I only drive fast on the highway though, and even then it's only like 75 or 80. By spirited I mean as in practicing hitting perfect apexes on corners and all that, while staying in my own lane. I basically drive my car like a sports car.
Whatever, keep it up and you'll eventually wreck. I'll guarantee it. At least the TS had the sense to acknowledge he was wrong. You sound like an ignorant retard who's gonna take an interstate junction to fast and flip and kill your self even though you were driving "like a sports car driver". You need to grow up too.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Hahah ah my the hate in here. Personally, unless someone has a badge and they are parked behind me on the shoulder of the road with the red and blues on, they can shove it. No one was ever under the influence of any kind of drugs or alcohol while behind the wheel? *very sarcastically* YEAH... OK. LOLOLOL.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
I've done 150 mph back on the autobahn in Germany and didn't get pulled over. <3!
Quote by irishstang_87
Nothing wrong with that. 75-80's pretty normal on the highway, and I do the same thing with corners.

what's really fun is hitting the back roads with really tight turns and just barely hitting that perfect apex and swinging right back around. It's breath-taking.

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Whatever, keep it up and you'll eventually wreck. I'll guarantee it. At least the TS had the sense to acknowledge he was wrong. You sound like an ignorant retard who's gonna take an interstate junction to fast and flip and kill your self even though you were driving "like a sports car driver". You need to grow up too.

What are you supposed to be, my father? shut the **** up douche. Just because I happen to like getting somewhere with time to spare doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Mmk? It never hurts to be slightly early. So calm the **** down and back off.
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by MetalManiac_86
Hahah ah my the hate in here. Personally, unless someone has a badge and they are parked behind me on the shoulder of the road with the red and blues on, they can shove it. No one was ever under the influence of any kind of drugs or alcohol while behind the wheel? *very sarcastically* YEAH... OK. LOLOLOL.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']what's really fun is hitting the back roads with really tight turns and just barely hitting that perfect apex and swinging right back around. It's breath-taking.

I used to do that on a deserted dirt road out by my girlfriend's house. Man, that was fun.
Never been pulled over *knocks on wood*.
The max I've gone over the speed limit was by 20km/h. I'm not that daring type of person to speed in a minivan...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by iTzMaTT
Never been pulled over *knocks on wood*.
The max I've gone over the speed limit was by 20km/h. I'm not that daring type of person to speed in a minivan...

True story, btw. A friend of mine (who's name happens to also be Matt; small world) has a bad habit of driving his mother's Kia minivan around corners at no less than 40 mph, and loves "drifting" around corners in his neighborhood Kind of dumb, considering minivans are incredibly top-heavy. He also uses the slapstick manual on it to simulate driving a stick shift car. yet again,
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']what's really fun is hitting the back roads with really tight turns and just barely hitting that perfect apex and swinging right back around. It's breath-taking.

What are you supposed to be, my father? shut the **** up douche. Just because I happen to like getting somewhere with time to spare doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Mmk? It never hurts to be slightly early. So calm the **** down and back off.

Oh. You're cool because you're what? 17, talking smack behind the computer. Grow up and act like a responsible adult. When you drive recklessly, you risk the chance of not only killing you (what a loss ) but those who have the misfortune to be around you.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with going 5 miles over, but when you try and be cool by "taking turns like a sports car driver", you're being a f*cking idiot.

There is nothing more you can say. End of discussion. Speed DOES kill.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Last edited by Weeping_Demon7 at Feb 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 3