Watching Dragonball Z: Broly the legendary supersaiyan inspired me to create this thread. 10's by Pantera is so awesomely placed in that movie. So what are some other really well placed/picked songs in movies?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I like that episode of Spongebob where they're playing in Squidwards orchestra and they're at the fish dome thing. Yeah that was well placed.
Sail upon the open skies
You know that one song in that one movie. It was by that one guy. Well-placed, indeed.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Spongebob always features good music. They even had Pantera on. Spongebob FTW.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
Spongebob always features good music. They even had Pantera on. Spongebob FTW.

yeah on the episode where sandy is getting ready for hibernation.....

yes i watch spongebob quite frequently.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Ruby Tuesday (a cover version by some Italian guy) in Children of Men. Just perfect. It makes me cry every time.
kill all humans
I used to watch Spongebob so frequently, that now I know all the lines and inflections very well. Too well....
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
I mentioned this in a thread yesterday about sad scenes, but using Starálfur by Sigur Rós during the jaguar shark scene in The Life Aquatic is about as perfect as you can get. Always brings me to the brink.

scene here
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by happytimeharry
I mentioned this in a thread yesterday about sad scenes, but using Starálfur by Sigur Rós during the jaguar shark scene in The Life Aquatic is about as perfect as you can get. Always brings me to the brink.

scene here

This, also. Love that movie.
kill all humans
The one song placement I ****ing hate is "What I've Done" at the end of Transformers. Who the **** puts Linkin Park music over our lord and savior, Optimus Prime?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

TF2 Player?
how to save a life by the fray in scrubs,
not really a movie, but similar
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by thewho68
Who the **** puts Linkin Park music over our lord and savior, Optimus Prime?

Michael "I LOVE EXPLOSIONS" Bay, that's who.
Quote by happytimeharry
Michael "I LOVE EXPLOSIONS" Bay, that's who.

Michael Bay should just give up on all the plot stuff, and have his next movie be just an hour and a half of explosions. Call it "Blowing Shit Up."
kill all humans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU

This is one of the most powerful scenes I've ever seen. It's what got me into Elliott Smith.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Michael Bay should just give up on all the plot stuff, and have his next movie be just an hour and a half of explosions. Call it "Blowing Shit Up."

Robot Chicken has predicted that.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/127473/detail/
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

TF2 Player?
Quote by ShredGod George
how to save a life by the fray in scrubs,
not really a movie, but similar
That was one of the most emotional episodes ever, almost made me cry.

I think that Mad World in Donnie Darko was absolutely perfect.
Beers on me
Quote by spacejamismyjam
That was one of the most emotional episodes ever, almost made me cry.

I think that Mad World in Donnie Darko was absolutely perfect.

+1. Actually that song could fit into a ****load of scenes perfectly.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
+1. Actually that song could fit into a ****load of scenes perfectly.

True. Oddly enough it fit perfectly in the trailer for Gears of War.

GoW Mad World
Actually that reminds me, the trailer for GoW 2 is pretty awesome. Except for the fact that the tone of the actual game is completely different

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
The beginning of the end of the beginning by Smashing Pumpkins in the first trailer for Watchmen.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

TF2 Player?
Quote by thewho68
The beginning of the end of the beginning by Smashing Pumpkins in the first trailer for Watchmen.

YES! It made the trailer seem even more epic.