For my Sociology class, if we break "social norms" we get extra credit. Not just a couple points, I'm talking 10-20+ depending on how good of a job you do.

So I was thinking of having one of my girl friends put eyeliner/eyeshadow on me, putting my hair in pigtails, wearing one of my girlfriend's shirts (note: They're super tight on me but I can still get in to them xD) and girl pants.. and bringing in a boombox with Barbie Girl on repeat and dance through the hallway. Then sit through his class in the girl clothes/makeup/pigtails.

Of course I'll be bringing a change of clothes into what I normally wear (IE: band t-shirt, jeans).

Good idea?

The cons: People are probably gonna question my sexuality. The teacher might just get wierded out and award me no extra credit. I'll be known as a crossdresser.

The pros: I'll be entertained. I might get alot of extra credit points. Nobody will ever top that in terms of ridiculousness.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
You can do better than crossdressing. You need to think further outside the box.
Do It!
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by creeping.death!
How's that a pro?

If you knew my group of friends, that's a pro.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
...or you could just dress up super dorky and not look like a queer. But what ever floats your boat dude.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

go for it. we did this sort of thing in my sociology class and we did crap like eat with our hands (stuff like mashed potatoes) and junk like that.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

That idea is lame, just like your name.

Just kidding. Yeah i say do it dude. Get pics too.
Sail upon the open skies
Nah do something better that breaks normal routine. Not my idea, but going through the drive through backwards is a great example
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
pfft I already do that everyday. Think of something else.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
let me be the first to say:

DO IT FAGGOT!!!

and i actually mean it. no, you wont be original, but you would be "breaking the social norms" and annoy the **** out of everyone (ok, that may not be so useful if the annoyed person is your teacher). so, as long as you make clear that it is not serious (ie you are not a pervert who has the corpse of an 8-year-old in your basement/dug in the backyard/in your digestive sytem),

DO IT FAGGOT!!!
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.