What brand strings should I put on my Ibanez RG320? I think I want to get nines as I think it's got tens on it now but it's hard to do bends etc. I play all styles. I want something decent, but nothing too high or crazy, no more than £7.50 a set really. Keep in mind I'm in the UK.

Thanks,

Dave
Ibanez SZ320MH WBR (2004)
Ibanez RG320FM TL (2007)
JHS Vintage: V6SB (2000)
Tanglewood AJ870 AVS (1998)
Roland Cube 30X (2009)
I personally like Knucklehead supermullet strings, black diamond strings, and d'addario regular light strings
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
To be honest, it doesn't matter all that much, as long as you buy quality strings that are the right gauge for your playing. D'Addario, Ernie Ball, and Dunlop are the 3 main ones that I have tried. All of them are great, quality strings. Note that they DO sound a little bit different and feel a little bit different. I feel the most comfortable with Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings (I play a Les Paul, 10s work great on 24-3/4 scale guitars).
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
DOn't give up on 10's because it's hard to bend now! It'll change with practice, believe me. I was a 9's guy for years and went for 10's for the increased tone they offer. It took a while but I can bend them silly now, vibrato is good and have recently gotten better add bend+vibrato which I really wanted to get down.
Moving on.....