Page 1 of 2
I think that every society has someting that clearly shows it's downfall. In today's society, it's the Media. Why the hell are these IDIOTS following people around taking pictures of them? Last time I checked, these people were called stalkers. Not to mention they get paid quite well for this. Maybe I'm wrong. Hate on.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
I would have them all killed.

See, in the Soviet Union, bullshit like this would be unacceptable.

So,

communism: 1 democracy: 0
Quote by Mike!
I would have them all killed.

See, in the Soviet Union, bullshit like this would be unacceptable.

So,

communism: 1 democracy: 0

Eh, I believe in a more Anarchist society. Still, we do share some values, me and you.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
I dunno. I actually like to watch TMZ. Its funny, 'cause the TMZ dudes are pretty freindly with the stars.

edit: ^Get outta mah country!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Feb 12, 2009,
Kill them! Kill them all!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Pencil Man
I dunno. I actually like to watch TMZ. Its funny, 'cause the TMZ dudes are pretty freindly with the stars.

fag.

and TS, you realize these people aren't just following them around for fun, they're getting paid. Because your peers are willing to watch the show and be a part of this satanic ritual. They are to blame.
███████████████████████████████████
Last edited by tona_107 at Feb 12, 2009,
You already said it, theyr idiots
If we gave all the movie stars 12-gauges and gave them the legal right to shoot anyone taking pictures of them, natural selection would take over
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by Pencil Man

Yes, but do you think the stars like that? Even if they are nice to them, they're still stalking them.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
It's all about money.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
How is the media allowed to use people's images without their consent, that's what I never understood. Because technically they are making money off these people? It doesn't make any sense legally to me... (mind you I know nothing about law other than the half course I took 3 or 4 years ago ahah)
TMZ's a joke, they stalk people
then have stories about paparzzi stalking them
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
How am I a fag? Im just saying that I think it is slightly enjoyable to watch these people talk with the stars like they are actual people. btw, my teacher thinks Britiney Spears is cool and is going to see her. She thinks that Britiney is smart for telling of the media. Why even give them a reason to make fun of you?

Iedit: I just said hat the show is enjoyable, not that it is not wrong.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by YakunaAi
Yes, but do you think the stars like that? Even if they are nice to them, they're still stalking them.

They volunteered for their stardom. TMZ gets ratings. The real villains here are the morons that eat this swill.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm setting up a meeting in south L.A. Everyone who hates Papparazzi, meet there. We're gonna go a'huntin'. When we find them, we will take their camera lenses, and slit their throats with them.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by Pencil Man
How am I a fag? Im just saying that I think it is slightly enjoyable to watch these people talk with the stars like they are actual people. btw, my teacher thinks Britiney Spears is cool and is going to see her. She thinks that Britiney is smart for telling of the media. Why even give them a reason to make fun of you?

FAG

and yeah what they do is stupid as hell, but it's very easy avoid watching that stuff, just stay off vh1.
^^^ I hate tabloid magz, but the show is funny!

Nevermind, you guys are stupid. You are calling me a fag for liking it, yet you don't care about the Communist or the Anarchist in this thread!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Jackal58
They volunteered for their stardom. TMZ gets ratings. The real villains here are the morons that eat this swill.

I couldn't agree with you more. Like I said, this is where our society's downfall is. Society meaning the American people.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
I think that every society has someting that clearly shows it's downfall. In today's society, it's the Media. Why the hell are these IDIOTS following people around taking pictures of them? Last time I checked, these people were called stalkers. Not to mention they get paid quite well for this. Maybe I'm wrong. Hate on.

It's for the harvest!
Hey, calm down. Camera lenses cost quite a bit of money! *runs away like the fag I am*
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I am not a lazy American! I am a Texan! HURRAH! HURRAH!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Hate threads are for bitches, do you seriously think whining about it on the internet is really getting anything anywhere
Quote by Cheesemaster
Hate threads are for bitches, do you seriously think whining about it on the internet is really getting anything anywhere

Is whining about this thread on the internet, not whining in the internet?
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi

Is whining on the internet about his whining about this thread on the internet, not whining on the internet?
^^ Is being a tool on the internet really being a tool?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by RunawayKaren
Is whining on the internet about his whining about this thread on the internet, not whining on the internet?

I never said I dis-liked whining on the internet. And just for good measure...

Is whining on the internet about whining on the internet about whining on the internet, not whining about whining on the internet?
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Last edited by YakunaAi at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by YakunaAi

It's different when I do it

plus you don't see me starting hate threads about how lame your thread is.
Quote by YakunaAi
I never said I dis-liked whining on the internet. And just for good measure...

Is whining on the internet about whining on the internet about whining on the internet, not whining about whining on the internet?

I know you never said that , but i couldn't resist continuing the cycle.
Quote by Cheesemaster
It's different when I do it

plus you don't see me starting hate threads about how lame your thread is.

And YOU don't see ME on someone's thread, insulting them.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
And YOU don't see ME on someone's thread, insulting them.

suuuure when I see you do that I'll throw this post straight at you
Quote by Cheesemaster
suuuure when I see you do that I'll throw this post straight at you

I'll be ready...
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Last edited by YakunaAi at Feb 12, 2009,
This thread dissappoints.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man
This thread dissappoints.

Reason of dissappointment?
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
It sucks. That is my reason for dissappointment.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I hate that long haired blonde fucker that works at TMZ.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Why aren't we friends yet, TooFast?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man
Why aren't we friends yet, TooFast?

We aren't? I thought we were
EDIT: Added
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Feb 12, 2009,
I cant stand **** like TMZ, E News, etc. There isnt anything worse to see on tv than hearing d-bag Seacrest talk about what the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus ate for lunch. Its so pathetic what they put on..
When I get famous *lol*, If so much as one person takes a picture inside my private space imma punch them in the face. Srsly, like those people surrounding your car taking pics, id run em over.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Page 1 of 2