The sexual innuendo is mediocre at best. I have really high standards for that kind of stuff.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I see that commerical way to much. I though on UG I would be safe.
LOL.

Apparently several people I know have already seen this on TV, but this is the first time I've seen it...

I totally wanna buy one just so I can feel confident enough to do a fist pump after my purchase.
mmmk.
Quote by darkwolf291
lol..epic find TS

lol not much of an epic find i see that commercial 3-4 times a day every year i get the advertisments around here for them lol can get annoying sometimes..
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
ahahaha, epic find indeed. That commercial made me proud to be from Vermont.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
the best gift is a chocolate vibrator
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
If that commercial airs one more time...
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.