I'm not stuck under 200 but that is roughly my range. I'm just wondering if there is an amp loud enough to be heard over drums for under 200. I play Megadeth, Pink Floyd and 80's hair metal.
Lemme make this fairly easy for you....no
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Even used you'd have a hard time finding something worthwhile, save up.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The amp of your dreams.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by thegeetar12
pawn shops...

rarely have decent amps. it's occasion for heavy celebration when you find a good amp buried in a pawn shop.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Find a good deal on a halfstack like me. I spent 180 or so on mine.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
I just got a Peavey Classic 30 for 250 bucks and it's pretty damn loud. I want to put about another 150 into tubes and a speaker but it's not bad stock. It's a great amp for the money.
Roland Cube 60, may cost a bit more than 200 but its got 8 amp models plus roland jazz clean and another setting which distorts more depending on how hard you play. I have one and love the sound.
I couldn't be arsed making up a good username so I used my name and some random numbers.

Gear:
Ibanez JS1200
Yamaha APX700
Roland Cube 60
I'll prob get super yelled at for this, but get a line 6 spider III, then run a distortion pedal through it's clean channel. It sounds great for men, but others swear blah blah blah, so you don't have to listen if you don't want to.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
I'll prob get super yelled at for this, but get a line 6 spider III, then run a distortion pedal through it's clean channel. It sounds great for men, but others swear blah blah blah, so you don't have to listen if you don't want to.

It sounds like CRAP.

Look at used Blackhearts maybe, or just get a GOOD modeler like the Vypyr and mic it.