Hey UG!

I have some, er, interesting fan dubs that my brother and I whipped up. Well, it's only ONE, but who cares? Anyways, I was hoping for some feedback/crits/ratings on this fan dub of ours. Credits are at the end (I am credited as 'Witch Chao's brother).

Here is the link: Fan dub 1

This is only our first one, so be gentle. Sorry if:

1. This is the wrong place to post this
2. If our voices sucked; I'm not a girl, so girls are hard to do!
3. This was a complete waste of your "precious" time (though, if it was soo precious, you wouldn't be spending it on the Pit!)

I don't give a rat's ass if it's Sonic, okay?

Thanks.
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Well, one, this was a fine place to post this. Two, girls are not hard to do... if they're willing. Three, my time is not precious. I couldn't understand what the hell you were saying, but the robot made me laugh.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
Well, one, this was a fine place to post this. Two, girls are not hard to do... if they're willing. Three, my time is not precious. I couldn't understand what the hell you were saying, but the robot made me laugh.

1. good thing I posted it here then
2. lol
3. my time isn't all that precious, either.

I'll have to type up a script for it or something. The robot was fun to do
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
What the fuck was that?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Hakanku
What the funk are fan dubs?

Think of them as English Anime Dubs; Terrible compared to the original.

EDIT: The only exception to this is 'Grandmas Cookies'. That is... amazingly well done.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Feb 13, 2009,