i thought that seeing as this is the pit and it's valentines tomorrow,i might make this thread. it's about all the hurt that people have caused you on the day made to sell chocolate and flowers.

i don't have any regect storys but my friend gave this girl (that was 10x better looking than him) a box of chocolates. She went into a major freak out, ran off the school grounds and didn't come back to school for 4 days. and when she returned she cried and pretended that my friend didn't exist. i thought it was pretty funny. but it was tragic for him.

share and don't criticize
There's a good chance that I'll have one soon. If so, I promise to share.

Edit: Your friend...That's not by any chance the same one who burnt his face off with the flaming mic, is it?
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja
There's a good chance that I'll have one soon. If so, I promise to share.

Edit: Your friend...That's not by any chance the same one who burnt his face off with the flaming mic, is it?

no, the one that burnt his face will never see again. this valentines day, he won't get anything. he won't see anything. HE WILL BE CHRONICALLY DEPRESSED.
Well, I may possibly have one soon. I already ordered a Valentine-gram for this girl, and I found out that she's going to the Sadie Hawkins dance tomorrow. Either she is going with someone else, or she's [hopefully] just going with friends. 50% chance says I'm screwed.
Last edited by guyperson at Feb 13, 2009,
TS, do you mean regret or reject?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by jacksonP
no, the one that burnt his face will never see again. this valentines day, he won't get anything. he won't see anything. HE WILL BE CHRONICALLY DEPRESSED.

Can't say I was blindsided by that.
i bought this girl like 20 roses, taped it on her locker and she loved it. then at the end of school the flowers were stolen by some b!tch probably and she never got to bring it home. waste of 40 bucks
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by MODESTme
i bought this girl like 20 roses, taped it on her locker and she loved it. then at the end of school the flowers were stolen by some b!tch probably and she never got to bring it home. waste of 40 bucks

$40? man you got ripped off. but at my school we have a courier thing that the year 12s do and 1 guy bought 50 roses for $2 each (50 x 2 = 100) and the girl ripped the letter off and handed them out to her friends. but didn't keep 1 for herself.

burn
i have two:

junior year in high school. i asked my crush to prom by going to build a bear with a message asking her to go to prom. it turned out someone else asked her earlier that day.

about a month and a half ago:
my ex and i were chatting online (we were together at the time, but we both went back home for winter break. she was in northern arizona, i was in the san francisco area.) and we talked about our plans for this valentine's day. i said i'd cook her dinner, she said she had something really big planned for when we would have sex that night and i told her i'd get us a hotel room. i booked the room the next day.
new years eve comes around and she ends up cheating on me.
Go Veg.
last year i decided (for once) to be romantic on Valentine's day, and it turned out she had a girlfriend...most awkward valentine's day ever.
I'm getting that feeling my Valentines Day is already ****ed, before it's even gotten here. Women be shady ...Women be shady... you never know.
I got rejected by your mum actually

My penis was too large! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
RULE BRITANNIA
Last valentines day I got regected from university because I speak bad england.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got rejected by your mum actually

My penis was too large! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Quite the contray, she told me that you made her pay for her own meal last night.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by rabidguitarist
Last valentines day I got regected from university because I speak bad england.

It was actually your terrible jokes that got you rejected.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
It's spelt R-E-J-E-C-T dumbass.
THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL.