Page 1 of 2
What brand, scent of deoderant/perfume does the average pit monkey use

i usually us lynx or brut
Perry Ellis 360° cologne and Axe Phoenix body wash, stick & spray body deodorant. Might seem like a lot, but i use very little of it and it wears off to a nice moderate fragrance after a couple of minutes.

EDIT: just realized there's different versions so, it's the one in the gray cylinder for men.

2nd EDIT: Just realized that Lynx is the name used for Axe in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Feb 13, 2009,
Usually it's rotting eggs.

But if I have a date, I'll use wet dog.
Check out my band Disturbed
i thought you were talking about somthing else... cus i was about to say up
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Old Spice. And I continue to use it because I've been told by many attractive females that I smell very good. And it's not overpowering because I've only been told this after said females have been very close to me i.e. hugs and what not.

Speed stick style, by the way. Not that spray ****.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
lynx or hugo boss
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Sex Panther.

60% of the time, it works every time.

I was waiting for that. IT SMELLS LIKE BIGFOOT'S DICK!

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Old Spice deodorant and Nivea menthol aftershave lotion. I have some Calvin Klein cologne, but it's only for special occasions.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I rock the pro-strength Old Spice deodorant.
it's just strong enough to make cologne unnecessary, and it works beautifully.
Lynx Deodorant,
then depending on my mood. I'll either use...
Diesel,
Hugo Boss (choice of 2)
Davidoff Cool Water
Burberry something
Calvin Klien - Crave
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by ThyHorrorCosmic
Degree Arctic Blast and [Abercrombie Fierce FTMFW!

Eww...

Does that give you that overpowering toxic caffeinated gay deer musk gas smell that lingers in their stores?

something called soul. It comes in a brown bottle. I like it because it has a subtle smell and it was a gift so yea
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Old Spice. And I continue to use it because I've been told by many attractive females that I smell very good. And it's not overpowering because I've only been told this after said females have been very close to me i.e. hugs and what not.

Speed stick style, by the way. Not that spray ****.

The exact same thing happens to me. Old Spice is good shit.

Also, Old Spice's scent, while not overpowering, remains on you for at LEAST 24 hours. It doesn't wear off after 10 minutes like cologne.
Last edited by SlashYourFug at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by evening_crow
Eww...

Does that give you that overpowering toxic caffeinated gay deer musk gas smell that lingers in their stores?

Lol. You don't even know. I can't count how many girls have come up to me saying I smell amazing.
Get it, you won't regret it =]
Old Spice here too, Alot of the time I get the ones in the clearish bottles, Their "new" scents. Good stuff.
Quote by ThyHorrorCosmic
Lol. You don't even know. I can't count how many girls have come up to me saying I smell amazing.

i can count

and one was yourself
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by ThyHorrorCosmic

Might try it some time... I like subtle aquatic scented colognes.

Oh well.... as long as i don't smell like their stores; I'm afraid I might end up attracting young, hot, muscular blond men.

oh...

Quote by evening_crow
Might try it some time... I like subtle aquatic scented colognes.

Oh well.... as long as i don't smell like their stores; I'm afraid I might end up attracting young, hot, muscular blond men.

oh...

Hahaha. I forget what their store smells like, but I think it's 'Fierce'.
Either way girls love it. It smells so good after about 5 minutes, and if you spray it on your shirt, throw it on the floor when you go to bed then smell it in the morning. It gives orgasms. XD
i've never used cologne in my life, then again i'm 18 and have gone on maybe five dates total in my life.
The best a man can get of course; Gillette.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by ChrisN
The best a man can get of course; Gillette.

Haha... i happen to use their scented shaving cream.

Smells like newborn babies' butts.

Quote by bowdyyz69
i usually us lynx or brut

Lynx? What are you, like 10? Wear big boy scent.
Old Spice, bitch.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Mattalac
Lynx? What are you, like 10? Wear big boy scent.
Old Spice, bitch.

I lol'd hardcore at this for some reason.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
I use that 48 hour sh*t, though it's hardly effective for 24 hours let alone 48. If it's up to me I just get whatever's cheapest as long as it's not no-name branded, but if mum's the one out shopping then she just buys whatever.
I forget what it's called, but I use some type of cologne. I can't stand the smell of body spray. This one time, one of my neighbor's took me to the mall on a hunt for girlfriends, and he sprayed some on me, and I couldn't stand the smell the entire time I was there.
Quote by skaterskagg1
i've never used cologne in my life, then again i'm 18 and have gone on maybe five dates total in my life.

Yea, well, I can do one better; I'm 20 and I've been on 2 dates AT THE MOST in my entire life.

Then again, I don't use cologne cause I can't be bothered.

Hmmm....
I alternate between Lynx Vice and Click.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
jean paul gaultier madmoiselle
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I'm torn between using what I like and using what girls (might) like...right now I'm trying to experiment on using all sorts of different scents to find out what I like AND what girls like, too.

EDITinBlood: Any suggestions btw? I like kind of sweet-smelling fragrances that give you that high-class gentlemanly sense of being when you yourself smell it. Kind of jasmine-ey or cinnamon-y scents, I think.

Luciano Soprani Uomo for one and Fahrenheit 32 by Dior are the two that resemble this in my mind.

TYIA
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Last edited by BloodMoon666 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by BloodMoon666
I'm torn between using what I like and using what girls (might) like...right now I'm trying to experiment on using all sorts of different scents to find out what I like AND what girls like, too.

Spray a little of women's perfume and then cover it up with your cologne. You might think it's weird but... girls will like it without knowing why.

Quote by Machine Gun Cat
I lift up one leg and proceed to let everybody know that the girl next to me is MINE

I was going to say something along these lines but you did it better. Especially since you have cat in your name
spray deodorants really bug me. someone sprays axe in a classroom and it smells like ass for an hour. it doesn't smell good, doesn't get rid of body odor and pisses me off. for the love of god, get some good old unscented stick deodorant.

edit- okay or oldspice, that stuff is always acceptable.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Last edited by arizonagt at Feb 13, 2009,
I was going to make a thread about this, but luckily, I searched...

Anyways, I just bought a new cologne today that I think is going to do me some good. Any of you guys familiar with Burberry London? If not, I recommend giving it a try. Stuff smells amazing.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Page 1 of 2