Page 1 of 4
well we had a casual day at school today to raise money for the bushfires today and there was this year 8 kid wearing a megedeth shirt right... and hes not one of the metal head or evan musical kids at school hes one of those emo skate fags.... so any way i asked him if he had ever evan herd a mega deth song before, his answer came as MEGADETH IS A BRAND ARTARD!!!!!!!!!
so has anyone ever encountered someone like this????
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Last edited by GArrigan at Feb 13, 2009,
he's kind of right about it being a brand nowadays though.
Same goes for led zepplin, metallica, iron maiden, and rolling stones shirts. Its a style, no musical intrest neccesary.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by soulflyV
Were band shirts?

THEN WHO WAS DESIGNER?!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I knew this kid that would buy shirts of the band before he listened to their music, just to look cool. It was sad.
In my school all the posers wear the Metallica and Slipknot shirts. Then I walk in, with my Megdeth, and Dark Angel patches.
Quote by loubot123
he's kind of right about it being a brand nowadays though.
Same goes for led zepplin, metallica, iron maiden, and rolling stones shirts. Its a style, no musical intrest neccesary.

No, you're just being cynical. The image, merchandise, and those type of things are all part of the experience of being a fan of the band. Besides, I don't think this 8th grader meant it in that way.
Quote by Silas S Thompso
In my school all the posers wear the Metallica and Slipknot shirts. Then I walk in, with my Megdeth, and Dark Angel patches.

so everyone that likes metallica is a poser?
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
i absolutely hate them- i have a ramones shirt and a metallica shirt, but only because i like both of those bands!
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Silas S Thompso

You know what that makes you?

hardcore

Well done.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
So what? He found a shirt in his drawer and wore it. Just because he doesn't know who/what it is doesn't mean he can't wear the shirt.
Quote by GArrigan
well we had a casual day at school today to raise money for the bushfires today and there was this year 8 kid wearing a megedeth shirt right... and hes not one of the metal head or evan musical kids at school hes one of those emo skate fags.... so any way i asked him if he had ever evan herd a mega deth song before, his answer came as MEGADETH IS A BRAND ARTARD!!!!!!!!!
so has anyone ever encountered someone like this????

Grammar, motherfucker! Have you heard of it?
I find this very ironic. Whilst he is doing what he wants, minding his own business, you are on a forum, hanging shit on him for wearing a shirt.

Do you really think he is the pathetic one?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by slayaplaya
I'm tired of these motherfu*king grammar nazis on this motherfu*king forum!

Quote Samuel L. Jackson one more time Motherfucker! One more time Motherfucker, i dare you!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Grammar, motherfucker! Have you heard of it?

A WILD '09ER APPEARS!!!
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
I hate to admit this in the particular thread, but I sometimes wear a black shirt that says "Nitro Records". For those of you who don't know, Nitro Records is a relatively well-known punk label. Don't feel bad if you don't know, cuz I didn't either when I bought the shirt. I just thought the shirt looked cool. Until one night I went out and this guy saw my shirt and asked if I was a "real" punk fan. Well, I like punk ok, but I'm defintely not a punk fanatic. I didn't tell the truth like the 8th grader did, I mumbled, "yeah, of course I'm a real punk fan!" and walked away. (I'll never see him again... what does he care) I still wear the shirt to this day, even though I'm not a punk freak. So, I guess I'm one of your hypocrites in this case.

Anyway, that's my humble confession. I will say this in my defense... I NEVER wear any band shirts that I'm not a fan of. They only way I would is for comedy purposes... like wearing a pink New Kids on the Block shirt or something.
Last edited by b-rock34 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Quote Samuel L. Jackson one more time Motherfucker! One more time Motherfucker, i dare you!

I don't remember asking you a god damn mother fuc king thing
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
I don't see why everyone is so mad he's complaining about this little asshole. Posers like that are frustrating! I would be annoyed too. I wear a Megadeth shirt to school sometimes, but thats because I ****ing love them!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Well played sir.

why thank you
i mite be siggin that
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
Quote by slayaplaya
'Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?

'Please, go on.'
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
i only wear band shirts if i have actually listened to the band or if I buy a shirt or something at a show when i go see them, i think if your wearing the band shirt and you dont know the band it should be perfectly acceptable to rip the shirt off of you and shove it down your throat.
dont allow posers in the metal world, ever.
i dont know why but this just reminded me of fightstar and that busted guy.... =/
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC
Quote by Metal5115
i dont know why but this just reminded me of fightstar and that busted guy.... =/

what?
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Metal5115

Fightstar are good. Busted were dogshit. I'd love a Fightstar top... Just I've never come across any.
Quote by slayaplaya
'Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?

umm...think...oh god think!
uh.....

'That is a tasty burger'

Quote by tyler_j
umm...think...oh god think!
uh.....

'That is a tasty burger'

bhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
tyler_j that was epic

Quote by CrazyPigeon
Fightstar are good. Busted were dogshit. I'd love a Fightstar top... Just I've never come across any.

*youtubes*
*progectial vomits*
wow truely terrible
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
Quote by guitar567
Like miley cyrus wearing an iron maiden shirt!!

Absolutely smokin'.

No, I seriously don't know who she is and couldn't give a ****.
Quote by GArrigan
bhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
tyler_j that was epic

Finally....something i can sig.....
bless you sir.....
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
i only wear band shirts if i have actually listened to the band or if I buy a shirt or something at a show when i go see them, i think if your wearing the band shirt and you dont know the band it should be perfectly acceptable to rip the shirt off of you and shove it down your throat.
dont allow posers in the metal world, ever.

I wanna live in your world! I think we should put it in the books. But... I have one addendum... law should require that the poseur (that's actually how it's spelled, guys) should have to wear his shirt one more time publicly. When, you say...

just after he has shat the shirt out (remember we're stuffing it down his throat, so I figure it'll take atleast a couple of days before it "shows up" again !
Quote by b-rock34
I wanna live in your world! I think we should put it in the books. But... I have one addendum... law should require that the poseur (that's actually how it's spelled, guys) should have to wear his shirt one more time publicly. When, you say...

just after he has shat the shirt out (remember we're stuffing it down his throat, so I figure it'll take atleast a couple of days before it "shows up" again !

sir i like the way you think, public humiliation would be a nice touch.
The weird thing is Metal T-shirts are **** UGLY and if you aren't wearing it to show off band support and what tour you were at etc...They're just terrible and ugly designs alot of the time.

Metalcore usually has good shirt designs.
To the Miley Cyrus is smokin' guy! First of all, she's not that smokin". Secondly, she's ridiculously annoying (really nasally chipmunk voice, terrible singer, and just a plain annoying personality). Yes, you'd probably stuff her if you had the chance and could get her to not speak before, during, or after. Oh, and then she'd have to promise to never call again.
Last edited by b-rock34 at Feb 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 4