basterd he is
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
cool

looks fun

I can always look forward to his stuff for epic gore and oh so quotable dialogue
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Tarantino is ****ing cool.

Lets just quote Pulp Fiction in this thread.

agreed

once Z gets here, the party will begin
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
This is gonna be good.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
The teaser for Quentin Tarantino's long-awaited WWII epic, Inglourious Basterds,
Nice spelling there guv'.
[quote="'[ LiAm "]']pardon the term i just thought it was funny
It was hilarious...
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by freedoms_stain

Apparently there's actually a reason for it being spelled like that

I have no idea what that reason is though >_>
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Did anyone watch From Dusk Till Dawn last night? That movie is awesome.
Quote by DimebagRob
Did anyone watch From Dusk Till Dawn last night? That movie is awesome.

Have it on VHS

Amazing film, Tom Savini makes it even better.
RULE BRITANNIA
Tarantino is awful, don't waste your time on him.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by SuperBlob
Apparently there's actually a reason for it being spelled like that

I have no idea what that reason is though >_>

To get the name past certain restrictions because technically with the E instead of an A its not a swear word anymore.
Quote by MHDrunk
Tarantino is awful, don't waste your time on him.

hey everyone, lets listen to this guy, he seems to know what he is talking about
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Tarantino is the man. You can always count on him to make a fun, watchable movie. Plus the dude has style up the ass.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
used to be good, now he's sh1t
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
How do you figure, yo?
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
Well, pretty provoking post by title. Still, I can't agree with him!
I can't wait for this movie.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Dusk till Dawn is ridiculous, it must be said. In one scene it goes completely from a tense hostages-criminals-thrillathon to a completely ridiculous film about vampires.

Still, Tarantino seems to know what he's doing!
Quote by mattiwillohouse
used to be good, now he's sh1t

This.

He's totally up his own arse. IIRC he made sure he was given full credit as 'guest director' on Sin City, which again IIRC he filmed one scene.

He's made some good movies, a couple great. But his recent output has been nothing short of bland pseudo-gore grindhouse films that cater and play to the masses. And he cannot write scripts.
Pulp Fiction is one of the best movies ever. His other stuff I've seen is ummm, not.

EDit. R. dogs was great too.
Last edited by Tempoe at Feb 13, 2009,
I don't get it. Is it supposed to be an action comedy? That last scene with Hitler just looked a little more comedic than it should have. If that's the case, is it really wise to joke about things like this?
Quote by Archaon
I don't get it. Is it supposed to be an action comedy? That last scene with Hitler just looked a little more comedic than it should have. If that's the case, is it really wise to joke about things like this?

Hitler and the nazis have been made fun of so many times nobody cares anymore.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Dusk till Dawn is ridiculous, it must be said. In one scene it goes completely from a tense hostages-criminals-thrillathon to a completely ridiculous film about vampires.

hahaha yeah when i watched it i just thought it would be a regular thriller not with any supernatural elements so when the vampires first appeared i was just wtf!
This about his war film? Old news, niggaz. I even read the script, it's been leaked.

I hope to God it comes out alright, he hasn't made a decent film for over ten years.

FREDIT: I watched the trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/11990378

Entertaining stuff, it seems like it's an almost gangsta black comedy war film which is probably paying homage to old Western films - hence the Once Upon a Time in Nazi Occupied France.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by freedoms_stain

I believe Tarantino made this on purpose.

Guitar0playedit: I seen the trailer, I CANT WAIT!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Feb 13, 2009,
People are already bitching about the portrayal of and attitudes towards ze Germans in the film. Shame, haven't people realised the whole point of Tarantino is to just tell a story, with no moral, no message, no lessons to be learnt, just blood, carnage and some hilarious dialogue?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
People are already bitching about the portrayal of and attitudes towards ze Germans in the film. Shame, haven't people realised the whole point of Tarantino is to just tell a story, with no moral, no message, no lessons to be learnt, just blood, carnage and some hilarious dialogue?

I am surprised how people havent got it yet, it's freaking Tarantino!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by vampt
basterd he is

Quote by Cyanide176
legend

I
AMMMMMM.....
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
i'm really looking forward to Inglourious Basterds. it looks like it will be a pretty good movie.