Alright so I have recently relocated to the lovely country of Malaysia. However they have run out of the specific gauge of the picks that I normally use & so im just wondering if theres a generous caring soul from the US somewhere around here who would be willing to order a few packs off of Musicians Friend & send them to me
Unless someone knows of a place online that sells them internationally..? (ive had no such luck as of yet apart from a place that costs $40.96 to ship one pack...yep..WTF)

Anyways these are the ones: Dunlop Tortex Pitch Black Standard

Take note that im after the 1.14mm gauge only & will require 6-9 packs...possibly even more.

I will pay for the full cost of the picks & shipping...& possibly a little extra added incentive if required
I can send the money via Paypal or preferably you can set up a 'Buy it now' ebay auction for me & I can purchase it for a price agreed beforehand as it will be more secure (& legit) for the both of us that way.

If you even have the slightest bit of interest to do this then just reply on here or PM me or whatever.
I hope that someone here can help me out since its such a small thing to do which I will appreciate in ways you cant even imagine. I mean do I not sound desperate enough with all of this?

Anyways I do hope that one of you out there is willing to help with this so hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance.

Cheers
be sure to get a pick moster proof box
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Sure.
I'd like to grow up to be Charles Thompson.

Gear:

Fender American Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

VOX AC30 CC2X
VOX Pathfinder 15R

Line 6 DL4
Vox Original Wah
I'll do them for 45-55p each delivered depending how many you want.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Oh do they have to be the pitch black ones or can they be the normal tortex 1.14?
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
K well I was asking if you wanted the normal ones as I can get them much cheaper.
Can still get the black ones at the price I first said.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Oh really? Alright well thats great then..you're a real lifesaver mate
So are they 45p each then? How about you PM me so we can discuss this further yer?
PM sent.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!