Up for (reluctant!) sale is my PRS McCarty,

The pictures say it all, this is a wonderful guitar that is in fantastic condition and will last longer than I will. Unfortunately I have bills to pay and it must go to a new home. I've taken pictures of the only marks on the guitar, one where the binding was bashed, and another on the headstock after I got a little enthusiastic on stage.

McCarty Treble and Bass pickups, very little fretwear comes with hardcase, lead and a new set of strings.

Demo's and offers welcome, if interested or would like more info please PM me. I'm looking for £1300 for this guitar, but as I said offers welcome. Willing to ship by courier at your expense, alternatively if you want to pick up, I'm based in Leeds.
Attachments:
Guitar 4.jpg
Guitar 1.jpg
Guitar 3.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Bump... willing to accept offers in the £1100 - £1150 range
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability