Page 1 of 3
All the year 9 kids in my school have started getting really cocky and think they are soo tough. it really ****s me off.

this one time me and my friend were walking home (we are in year 10) and there is this group of 7 year 9 kids. as we walk past one of them says "obese/fat" or some comment like that directed at me. I didn't know which one it was so i turned around and said something like "come on, own up lads who said it" and they all stopped and stared at the floor. not one of them would look me in the eye. i gave them a few seconds and then said "fine, if you don't want to say it to my face, then your a bunch of pussys". and then i turned around and walked off. and recently the same group have been trying to act hard around me and some other friends when walking home. the other day they ran around the corner before shouting an insult and then ran off. so today when they walked past us i go "alright lads" and some other **** i can't remember and they didnt say a thing. then one of them pulls out his phone and calls his friend and is like "guess what those guys are walking again". they still didnt do anything when there were 7 of them and 3 of us.

so anyone else have any stories of cocky kids who piss them off
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
I'm sure somebody does.
Whiny punk.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Darn kids, get the hell of my lawn!

*rocks chair*

*cocks shotgun*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
his throat+your hand(s)=end of problem.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Reminds me of a Mitchell and Webb sketch - "Remember when you were eight and you wouldn't give the time of day to anyone who was seven? I've never gotten out of that mentality."

Anyway you should probably lose some weight. Fatty.
Quote by Oh Shize
STOCK PHOTO.

iStockphoto
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Dude, they are like 14...why do you care? Quit whining, man...seriously.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
was walking home from college once...
this kid was walking towards me down the street...
he shouted "aaah, you're a f**king retard! you goth face!"
he walked two metres towards me then tripped over and fell on his face...
i lol'd...
^Haha, now that is funny.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
i wouldnt class myself as being fat. i could do with losing some weight but some of them are wayy fatter than me.

its like a kid with spots calling some other kids spotty. it doesnt work

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by happytimeharry
They sound vicious, TS. If I were you I would start carrying a claymore with you.

Which type?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
also when these kids first came to the school i had to show some of them round and stop them getting lost.

i generally dont have a problem with other year 9 kids if they dont act like cocky little ****s

Quote by _bacon_

I can only advise being imature back to them.

"Hey tubby!"

"Yeah, well I'm only fat cause thats how your momma likes 'em."

Then rub your nipples. Vigoursly.

Edit:

I find doing it like this helps
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by WARLOCK123
All the year 9 kids in my school have started getting really cocky and think they are soo tough. it really ****s me off.

this one time me and my friend were walking home (we are in year 10) and there is this group of 7 year 9 kids. as we walk past one of them says "obese/fat" or some comment like that directed at me. I didn't know which one it was so i turned around and said something like "come on, own up lads who said it" and they all stopped and stared at the floor. not one of them would look me in the eye. i gave them a few seconds and then said "fine, if you don't want to say it to my face, then your a bunch of pussys". and then i turned around and walked off. and recently the same group have been trying to act hard around me and some other friends when walking home. the other day they ran around the corner before shouting an insult and then ran off. so today when they walked past us i go "alright lads" and some other **** i can't remember and they didnt say a thing. then one of them pulls out his phone and calls his friend and is like "guess what those guys are walking again". they still didnt do anything when there were 7 of them and 3 of us.

You are a kid aswell.

Soon you will be a man - and learn that gobby kids and their opinions mean nothing. Ignore and move on...
If you really hate it, just hit one of them. Unless you're smarter than that, in which case find another way to stop it or just let it go.
systematically beat up one of them at a time until you find the culprit then beat them all again because you're older and it's your job

is that the answer you want?

well you're not getting it, stop being a whiny bitch and get on the damn treadmill
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Jackal58
Which type?
(Invalid img)
*sword*

Psh, both. The sword for when he needs to get up close and personal. The mine for when he wants to set a trap along the road and blow off their shins.
Quote by sykryk
You are a kid aswell.

Soon you will be a man - and learn that gobby kids and their opinions mean nothing. Ignore and move on...

i realise that but i dont act like them. there are many times when i could have reacted and started a fight. but i didnt. with these guys i make an exception as they should have learnt there lesson when they first did it and i had a go at them, and made them look like pussys.
and if they carry on and i have to fight them i will actually being doing them a favor. this is because they need to learn not to insult older people. cos it can result in an ass whooping. there are kids in my school who will hurt them far more than i will if they insult them

Quote by _bacon_

Oh yeah mannnn, you're so fucking hard.

I'd tell you to grow up, but you must be 14 or 15.

So in that case, go listen to some slipknot in your room.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
an ass whooping? really? an ass whooping??

this it the real world not WWE wrestling
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by sg255
I can only advise being imature back to them.

"Hey tubby!"

"Yeah, well I'm only fat cause thats how your momma likes 'em."

Then rub your nipples. Vigoursly.

+10000000000
lmao
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

Quote by skater dan0
an ass whooping? really? an ass whooping??

this it the real world not WWE wrestling

"I'm about to open up a fresh can of Whoop-Ass on ya, boy!"
I can see it now- 'awroight laddds *waddles towards them*'.

Get over it- kids are kids. Oh, and you're one, too. I know people who are well into their twenties who get on my tits.
Pretty much the same for me, im in year 10 and there are a group of cocky year 9 chavs that think they are so hard.
Two weeks ago I was up at the skatepark riding and they all came in and called my brother over to them(year 9) i new something would happen and followed him over and they started chucking rocks but none of them would own up to it.
One of them jumped up onto the quatrepipe and shouted 'im gonna bellyflop him' to all of his mates, and he jumped abopve me and I hit him and he landed on his ass and was shocked, then it turned into a little scap and i took down about 4 or or 5 of them (suprisingly) when there was 10 of them and just me and my little bro.

You just need to show them that people aren't affraid to stand up to them and that they really are not hard, Hopefuly one day they will realise it
Quote by WARLOCK123
also when these kids first came to the school i had to show some of them round and stop them getting lost.

i generally dont have a problem with other year 9 kids if they dont act like cocky little ****s

why thank you, thank you very much. Usually I don't mind upperclassmen if they don't act like condescending ass.holes. On second thought, that kind of sounds like you. Whatever, I'm sure you're much cooler in person.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Quote by metacarpi
Darn kids, get the hell of my lawn!

*rocks chair*

*cocks shotgun*

+1 to this
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Welcome to secondary school, they get worse every year...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Im in year 10, and all the year 7-9 chavs act all tough and chuck stuff at us, but when a load of us chase them they s*** themselves.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by WARLOCK123

I was in quite a similar situation. Only I was on the opposite end.
My friend threw a water bottle at this guy doing lunchtime detention (which pretty much entails picking up trash), and the guy got all pissy. He came over and was like, "Which one of you faggots threw that at me?" and no one said anything. He literally said the same thing that you did. "You guys are all pussies."

So I stood up and manned up, and said "What does it matter who threw it? It's trash, right?" And basically the guy who was ready to kick my ass a mere few seconds ago just walked off and flipped me off.

Some day one of those kids will stand up to you and kick your ass, and you'll regret flipping out about something you could have just as easily ignored.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I was at the park with my friends once and some little kids, about 14 or so (we were 17 at the time) started shouting abuse at us, we ignored it, then they started throwing rocks, then hid behind this hut thing, then carried throwing rocks, so i shouted some threat that i can't remember, they ran, me and a few friends came after them (just walking) and they stopped, thinking we had given up, but we still followed them and they ran out of the park.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Pfft. I like using the wee 9th graders at my school.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
It's tradition, kids start thinking they're all 'hard' in year 9, and it doesn't stop till year 11. After that, it usually wears off- though maturity doesn't necessarily kick in.
DANK MEMES
Page 1 of 3