(if this is in the wrong forum let me know)

I'm going to see Metallica in London in March with a few friends, and as we are planning on taking public transport, we were wondering around what time the concerts tend to finish/how long do they last?

Any suggestions/help greatly appreciated, particularly from anyone who has been to see Metallica on the Death Magnetic tour.

Thanks!
Quote by nigeltheginger

I'm going to see Metallica in London in March with a few friends, and as we are planning on taking public transport, we were wondering around what time the concerts tend to finish/how long do they last?

Any suggestions/help greatly appreciated, particularly from anyone who has been to see Metallica on the Death Magnetic tour.

Thanks!

All this information can be found online... look at the door times
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by nigeltheginger

Thanks!

last time i went to see metallica at wembley, the coach was delayed and took 4 hours to get there, and then after gig we missed the coach home because london transport was wank, and had to get a youth hostel over night and pay for another coach the next day. well worth it though
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.