I work at a hotel with a Michelin star to its name.
The guide awards one to three stars to a small number of restaurants of outstanding quality. Stars are awarded sparingly; for instance, in the UK and Ireland 2004 guide, out of 5,500 entries, there are 98 with one star ("a very good restaurant in its category"), 11 with two stars ("excellent cooking, worth a detour"), and only 3 with three stars ("exceptional cuisine, worth a special journey")

I was there, at work, with a 12 foot long hose filling up a large water tank thing that boils water. And the young, female chef (she's 17/18) said "My, what a long pipe you have". She giggled and walked off.

I choked and couldn't think of a witty remark.I said something like "glarble".

The sous chef kept saying "mate, she's looking at you again ". And one of the many other chefs- shouted...

What did he shout? "He's got a girlfriend!"

Cunt

Bastard's going to be making me breakfast for a week
Last edited by Knackersacky at Feb 13, 2009,
Engineer a situation where you can say "Nice buns/baps/melons"

Or alternatively "I'd love to try your fish course"
what does the michelin star have to do with anything?

and you should have said "you think that's long?" and then whipped it out.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Well if she really was checking you out then go talk to her and tell her you're single (I'm assuming you actually are)

there's no real problem here, you could get a new woman and still get that breakfast.
Quote by Superpartydude5
then go talk to her

I agree with this. I can't stand flirting and innuendo, people should just talk to eachother IMO.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Engineer a situation where you can say "Nice buns/baps/melons"

I think we're done here, to be honest with you.
Quote by vash_08
what does the michelin star have to do with anything?

and you should have said "you think that's long?" and then whipped it out.

. Wanted to brag?

I should, but choked.

Quote by Superpartydude5
Well if she really was checking you out then go talk to her and tell her you're single (I'm assuming you actually are)

there's no real problem here, you could get a new woman and still get that breakfast.

I'm not single. I'm in a long-distance relationship and planning to break up with my girlfriend. Clsose enough for rock 'n' roll?
Quote by Vauxite

Fail.

my thoughts exactly
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Michelin star eh?

Does this chef happen to be Gordon Ramsay?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Knackersacky
No. But my boss has worked with Marco Pierre White who took over "Hell's Kitchen" from Ramsay.

Yeah I know MPW. He's also br00tal and taught Ramsay. And Ramsay is still doing Hell's Kitchen...in the US.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by birdman267
I don't get why the whole michlen star part was added

There was a reason but I've forgotten it now
Sorry, it's been a long couple of days.
Dude....Don't cheat on P*** (blocked out name for secuirty reasons) and dont break up with her She's too lovely. And plus, you do have a long pipe or hose or whatever it was.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by archerygenious
why don't you just tell her you don't? (if you don't that is)

Because the chef was telling the truth
Quote by freedoms_stain

Epic win