Awesome band dude! The instrumentals were tight and the singing wasn't half bad either. I'd love to see you guys live, I was rockin out and singing along to Twist and Shout. Seriously, keep it up, it's refreshing to hear a band go back and play classics like these.

And your other band is good too.
That was pretty good dude. Vocalist needs to work on his extended notes keeping in tune, but otherwise it was great.

How did you record these? If it was all with one mic, thats cool, but if you used multiple mics you should try mixing it a little different next time. At some times certain instruments were hard to hear. Just my 2 cents, though.

Overall great job.
Quote by Tubyboulin
How did you record these? If it was all with one mic, thats cool, but if you used multiple mics you should try mixing it a little different next time. At some times certain instruments were hard to hear. Just my 2 cents, though.

Yeah it was recorded with just one mic, so we really just tried to place in the best spot, but obviously its not perfect.
Added a video on the profile. Short little demos of a bunch of songs we recorded at a jam session recently.
Hey man thanks for commenting on my band

I loved the twist and shout cover from eric and the blues band

also a good cover of hendrix's red house

I checked out red house, twist and shout, and have you ever loved a woman. I'd definitely go to to see you guys live. the fact that someone playing in a band like yours saying you liked my band is inspiring to me so thanks a lot for that haha

Your second band was also cool, but a different style of music than the eric and the blues band. As you probably already know, I'm a huge blues fan, so I liked the first band more. Standouts for me for the second band were the dazed and confused cover, and for all the marbles part 1, and the jam song. I love the little john frusciante solo kind of thing going in the jam song (you have a tone that sounds like frusciante would incorporate in the chili peppers when you used that spacey out of this world tone)

Nice work!
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Last edited by ilikeguitar90 at Mar 31, 2009,