PLEASE can you help me choosing out of these packs. i know acoustic and i want to learn electric too.
i am thinking to get one of theese:
yamaha gigmaker electric guitar
Ibanez IJX40 vs epiphone
les paul special 2
if you have other suggestions please tell them but i want to buy a pack.
Last edited by stellaras at Feb 19, 2009,
I don't know much about the others, but Epiphone Les Paul special II are crap. especially the tuners (they go out of tune in about 2 songs).
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w
None of them are any good really. I'd go with Ibanez if anything.
tbh mate depending on price range i wood try n gt em seperately. ive been playin guitar 4 2 and a half years and electric for 1 and a half and my first guitar was a squire affinity tele which i got set up by my guitar teacher and now it plays like a dream. I would reccomend squire but try them first to be sure.
i also bought an orange crush 10 watt amp which played okay until recently wen i got some money and bought a roland cube 30x and a yamaha pacifica 612v.

personally i believe u shood try and get a guitar for around £100-£150 and an amp for around £50 so about £200 would be a good budget and would serve your purposes.

and more help just pm me

o also what music will u be playing?

and whats your budget?

gear
Yamaha Pacifica 612v
Squier Tele
Roland Cube 30x
Freshman Acoustic
personally I would buy a guitar and amp seperately. But if your going to get one of these then get the Ibanez pack.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
tbh mate depending on price range i wood try n gt em seperately. ive been playin guitar 4 2 and a half years and electric for 1 and a half and my first guitar was a squire affinity tele which i got set up by my guitar teacher and now it plays like a dream. I would reccomend squire but try them first to be sure.
i also bought an orange crush 10 watt amp which played okay until recently wen i got some money and bought a roland cube 30x and a yamaha pacifica 612v.

personally i believe u shood try and get a guitar for around £100-£150 and an amp for around £50 so about £200 would be a good budget and would serve your purposes.

and more help just pm me

o also what music will u be playing?

and whats your budget?

i play mostly alternative rock and some metal and blues. Also my price range is about 320 euros with an amp and case,cables etc. that is why i prefer a pack. but if you find me a guitar and amp and all the accessories i will accept it

p.s i am not buying online so in the store it will be more expensive
and i want a guitar that i am going to play on it for 4-5 years
please answer
Last edited by stellaras at Feb 20, 2009,
i am thinking getting a pac112 and an amp but i dont know what amp to choose
Try a Roland Microcube great little practice amps
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor