So I've decided to take a trip down this creek in my yard to see what's down it, I live in kind of backwood a little, so it should be good.

Here's my list of supplies.

Knife
2 x matches
A Spoon
3 Sewing Needles
String
Jacket
Metal Canteen
Multitool
Lightbulb
Wire
Battery
Compass
6 Zip ties

My goal is to see what I can make and use with these supplies. Anybody else ever done some of this? And give me some support! Also I'm going alone, so It'll be kind of lonely.
One of my friends has done this a few times before.

Get dropped off in some woods, make a shelter, normaly he'll take food but try and find some mushrooms etc to eat too, and try and spend the night there assuming the weather doesnt become too harsh.
Where's the beer?!?!?!
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Good luck MacGyver!

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.
I'm Tyler
Alright here's some more info, weather looks good, maybe a little rain, with temps around 70. I plan to take a raft made from a half of a cargo carrier you put on the top of a car, and I've just discovered there's a beaver around because there's a damn down the river a bit, so I may have to kill the little bitch.
Quote by GNiCk89
Where's the beer?!?!?!

+1.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Comrade Curry
I've just discovered there's a beaver around because there's a damn down the river a bit, so I may have to kill the little bitch.

You're randomly deciding to go all Rambo on some random beaver.
So is the creek just limited to your yard cause if so your slightly over equipped. Also there is no vengence like a beaver scorned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Voldragon
You're randomly deciding to go all Rambo on some random beaver.

Well If I need to eat, and if he's around, but I probably won't even see him so don't worry, I was just kind of saying.

Quote by gruntruck
So is the creek just limited to your yard cause if so your slightly over equipped. Also there is no vengence like a beaver scorned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it's about 4 miles, and I'll be going about 3/4 of it down and then back.
Last edited by Comrade Curry at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
only 4 miles?

wow, thats not really anything. anything more than a pocket knife is pointless. i thought this was gonna be an all weekend trek sort of deal.

It is but I'm going up the creek that much, then I'll probably be taken I don't know exactly how far inland, but I'm going to be blindfolded and taken so it's kind of like I just got taken into some random forests and whatnot.
Quote by Comrade Curry
It is but I'm going up the creek that much, then I'll probably be taken I don't know exactly how far inland, but I'm going to be blindfolded and taken so it's kind of like I just got taken into some random forests and whatnot.

oh, so you are going to be taken somewhere by friends. i somehow didnt get that....although i dont know if you said that before.
it shouldnt take you too long to get down a 4 mile creek and back tbh.

EDIT: nvm hadn't seen your last post when i posted this.
Last edited by SMH07 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
oh, so you are going to be taken somewhere by friends. i somehow didnt get that....although i dont know if you said that before.

I didn't, but once they've unblindfolded me they'll leave, and I'll be left alone.
Quote by Comrade Curry
I didn't, but once they've unblindfolded me they'll leave, and I'll be left alone.

(Invalid img)
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
some of the stuff seems a bit weird, by light bulb do you mean torch?
And I'd take some water purification tablets if I were you
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
I usually carry some sort of a fishing pole.

It's easier to catch a fish than to try and kill a rabbit without a gun.
Quote by archerygenious
some of the stuff seems a bit weird, by light bulb do you mean torch?
And I'd take some water purification tablets if I were you

No, you crack the lightbulb open and you can use the filament to start a fire assuming you have wire and a battery.
If I was to do that round here I'd end up reeling in a used condom and when making my shelter I'll be interrupt a dogging couple.
Quote by Comrade Curry
No, you crack the lightbulb open and you can use the filament to start a fire assuming you have wire and a battery.

Didn't know that, thanks
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend