In Cubase if I delete audio files from the pool will it affect my song?

I have songs finished, as in FINISHED, and the audio pool is taking up alot of harddrive space so is it ok to delete these files?

Will it remove audio from that songs project?

Thanks
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Only if you haven't already exported it.

If you haven't exported it, then it'll mess up your file, if you have, then you're good to go.
You're not using SX3 or earlier by chance are you?

Reason I ask is that C4 is set up such that it is almost impossible to have files for other songs all in the same folder.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
If you delete it from the pool, it will be gone from the project, but not any mixdown obv. However, you could delete any that are not actually used in the arrange window, thus are not being heard in the track (like ones you deleted from the track, but not from the pool)
There is poetry in despair.
Yeah I have the songs mixed down, I like to be able to have the project still be tweakable though so I might just leave em there until I absolutely have to delete the files.

Thanks for all the help!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX