Let us talk about this wonderfully delicious breakfast food.
I'm eating some right now.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Actually, toaster strudels are quite delicious. I used to have them like every morning in elementary school. Haven't had one in a long time...now I just eat pop-tarts. Which still aren't bad.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I've never had any, but they look like wank.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by toby3p0
Pop Tart > Toaster Strudel

Fail.

toaster strudel=best food when you're baked...unless theres a mcdonalds near

EDIT: at least thats what I heard...when I was in high school...a long time ago...
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by toby3p0
Pop Tart > Toaster Strudel
You're mad.

Toaster Strudels are amazing. Ever put two packs of icing on one? You're happy then, but sad later.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
You're mad.

Toaster Strudels are amazing. Ever put two packs of icing on one? You're happy then, but sad later.

This is so true. One time I had to bust out a container of cake icing that my mom was using for cupcakes. My need was greater than hers.
Toaster Strudels are like an orgasm in for your mouth..
I don't put mine in the toaster though, I microwave mine.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
This is so true. One time I had to bust out a container of cake icing that my mom was using for cupcakes. My need was greater than hers.
Smart man. Naked Toaster Strudels are unnatural.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
both poptarts and toaster strudels are too sweet for my tastes. not to mention way overpriced for what you get.

for the same amount of cash as 2 boxes of toaster strudels, i can buy 6 bagels, a pound of ground sausage and a dozen eggs. fry up the sausage and eggs, toast and butter a bagel, and throw a slice of cheese ontop if im feeling adventurous.

same price, tastes better, and actually fills me up...

my cooking > toaster strudels
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
both poptarts and toaster strudels are too sweet for my tastes. not to mention way overpriced for what you get.

for the same amount of cash as 2 boxes of toaster strudels, i can buy 6 bagels, a pound of ground sausage and a dozen eggs. fry up the sausage and eggs, toast and butter a bagel, and throw a slice of cheese ontop if im feeling adventurous.

I'd like to hire you as my personal breakfast chef. You start tomorrow morning.
Leave it to the Americans to stuff something as a pure as a crossant fullo of ham and cheese.

But it looks...so...delicious...*drooool*
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Leave it to the Americans to stuff something as a pure as a crossant fullo of ham and cheese.

But it looks...so...delicious...*drooool*

How many Americans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, becuase of the rescession, they can't afford lightbulbs.
Last edited by Deadmen at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

1) Your taste buds are cursed.
2) I don't know what kind of bagels/sausage/eggs you're buying. But i'd check the expiration date if you can get all that for the price of two boxes of Toaster Strudels.
Quote by sam b

It's weird. I just bought that, along with poptarts the other day.

Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
It's weird. I just bought that, along with poptarts the other day.

Yeah? Is it nice? I havent tried it, myself.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Obviously a home cooked breakfast is better than Toaster Strudel. But they're fantastic for a snack or a quick breakfast.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by sam b
Yeah? Is it nice? I havent tried it, myself.

I'm sure it is. My kitty can't get enough of it, *points at avatar*
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Toaster strudels... last i checked strudel was Austrian... wanna know what else was from Austria? Adolf Hitler!... How do you feel now when you eat your Toaster Nazis???
Quote by Skierinanutshel
toaster nazi's are delicious.

I'm finding it really hard not to make a jew/toaster joke
Quote by brandon369852
I'm sure it is. My kitty can't get enough of it, *points at avatar*

Meow mix really does deliver
Quote by mikey son
I always thought of Toaster Strudels as Pop Tarts with down syndrome

You're on crack boy. It's exactly the other way around.
Quote by Filter
1) Your taste buds are cursed.
2) I don't know what kind of bagels/sausage/eggs you're buying. But i'd check the expiration date if you can get all that for the price of two boxes of Toaster Strudels.

nah, i shop at aldi's

6 bagels are $0.97 on sale there, pound of sausage about $2.00, and a dozen eggs around $1.50. so $4.50 rounded up to $5 for the butter and cheese. a box of toaster strudels is probably around $2.50, two boxes comes to $5 and $5=$5.

Quote by element4433
Obviously a home cooked breakfast is better than Toaster Strudel. But they're fantastic for a snack or a quick breakfast.

even still, toaster strudels are one of those foods that makes my stomach hurt after eating from all the sweetness. the only doughnuts i can eat are the powdered kinds. any of the ones with icing, filling, sprinkles, etc make me feel like garbage for 20 minutes after eating them. and dont even get me started on cupcakes. man, how i hate cupcakes...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
You're on crack boy. It's exactly the other way around.

Just said that to get lolz
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
nah, i shop at aldi's

6 bagels are $0.97 on sale there, pound of sausage about $2.00, and a dozen eggs around $1.50. so $4.50 rounded up to $5 for the butter and cheese. a box of toaster strudels is probably around $2.50, two boxes comes to $5 and $5=$5.

Wow lol That's insane.
NO.

They were dead to me when they stopped making the chocolate flavored ones.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by ratmblink123
Let us talk about this wonderfully delicious breakfast food.
I'm eating some right now.

Oh damn, I haven't had those in years. I love the things.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.