1. Les Paul Studio: White w/gold hardware. Has the inlays on the neck/not the dots. This one is a player. Dimarzio pickup in bridge position. White body is yellowed... back of guitar has sticker removed left marks in paint. Of course this one has the usual/common headstock repair. Very solid and stable repair although the paint touch up is not the best. Plays nice, sounds great...and the action is perfect as far as I'm concerned. Pictures up later today hopefully. Asking $550 plus shipping (about $30) Not really looking for trades...But might consider an Ibanez RG and... say... $300 or so. Email me - djfrank70@comcast.net Paypal or USPS money orders accepted...

2. Ibanez RG Custom : RG 450 DX routed and upgraded with original Edge tremolo, monkey grip, RG570 pickups (V7,S,V8 set). This is a sweet guitar.
Asking $450 shipped.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Will try to get some up in the next couple of hours. THanks
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Do you think you could hold the Les Paul for a few days? I'm very interested.
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
Quote by jackson player
Do you think you could hold the Les Paul for a few days? I'm very interested.

Only if you are willing to give me a deposit. Been burned too many times and I have a lot of interested people. Let me know. djfrank70@comcast.net

I'm selling my games, and he's going to pay me immediately. I should have the money tomorrow, or Tuesday. Does it include a case?
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
That RG is sweet howd you manage the edge pro mod btw?

Anyway I believe its a 350DX frank I have the exact same guitar
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
That RG is sweet howd you manage the edge pro mod btw?

Anyway I believe its a 350DX frank I have the exact same guitar

Thanks...Very similar looking... but mine is stamped 450dx on the body and neck. These came originally with the lo TRS trem and different pickups than the 350dx.

The routing for the trem was done before I got it.

Quote by jackson player
I'm selling my games, and he's going to pay me immediately. I should have the money tomorrow, or Tuesday. Does it include a case?

It does include a nice Hamer hard shell case. Still available... let me know tomorrow if you can send the money my way.

PMs returned. Keep the offers coming. :-)

More PMs returned. Still for grabs!

back up top

Lots of interest, but still up for grabs!