I searched for the Thread title and found a torrent help thread. This doesn't come under help. So don't hit me with your searchbar jokes.

Any ways, whats the fastest download speed you've ever had? To this date i've had 1mbps. Discuss

I fail... Bad
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
12megabytes per second

yep, thats right, the bottle neck was the network card (100mbit ethernet)

it'd probably do more

I love uni internet
I had diarrhea one time. Man that was some fast shit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
7 mbps at uni.

Quote by Jackal58

lawl
Last edited by TheQuailman at Feb 13, 2009,
I'm not sure, but once when I expected a download to take a while, I turned around to grab my guitar, and when I turned around again I was like, "Heeey..."
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Jackal58

I lol'd
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
7mbps
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
An album in about four minutes, that's full of win.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
5mbps but that was a one off. I can usually download blu-ray episodes of LOST in about 30 minutes which is nifty.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I used to download the **** out of my old computer. Many of the downloads on The Pirate Bay were pretty fast for me. But then again, some took ****ing days. Probably not a trusted site...
THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL.
It was my friend though,

she downloaded a movie for 2 seconds , assuming that download speed was about 2 or 3 GB and she said that her computer was frozen during that because of high speed downloading.

Yeahh korean's Internet rocks! Fastest internet in the world.
Last edited by hayan at Feb 13, 2009,