Its got an insert and 4ohm speaker output. Its got a CD input on the front so I'd guess you can use headphones..

I'm guessing I can run the headphones off the 4 ohm output?

If not how could I wire it up?
Last edited by ldiablo233 at Feb 13, 2009,
If it doesnt specifically say headphones then no you cant use headphones. The insert is a stereo jack for FX loop I believe. And the 4 ohm speaker out is just that, headphones plugged into that jack will blow up.
Quote by Tackleberry
If it doesnt specifically say headphones then no you cant use headphones. The insert is a stereo jack for FX loop I believe. And the 4 ohm speaker out is just that, headphones plugged into that jack will blow up.

My 150 watt spider 2 had a headphone output, so I would guess the ohm rating, power rating, etc.. needed to be changed in order to accommodate it. Would it be possible to wire a plug? I could do it if anyone knew the specific way, but if not I can have it professionally dont, but the smaller models of the crate 1200 had it so I know its possible and living in a thin-walled apartment I can't play a half stack and don't want to spend 100 on a practice amp if I don't have to.