No, this isn't a discussion thread. It's just I (and probably millions of other people) heard on Radio 1 today that there's a synthetic drug going round disguised as incense which is 5 times as powerful as cannabis, yet at the minute is LEGAL here in the UK. I've done some looking around and it seems that the "hip" term for it is "Spice". Now, I don't really care what you think about it, I was just wondering, does anyone know where I can buy any from?
salvia.
thats what its called.
and its not 5 times as powerful as weed and it only lasts for like five minutes, its expensive as hell too.
but here in the states (in minnesota at least) you can buy it certain tobacco stores.
Quote by bluesybilly
salvia.
thats what its called.
and its not 5 times as powerful as weed and it only lasts for like five minutes, its expensive as hell too.
but here in the states (in minnesota at least) you can buy it certain tobacco stores.

...dude, I'm pretty sure that's not what he's talking about.
At all.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
No no it's not salvia. I've had that before, that shit's rank. It doesn't get you high and it tastes like ass. This stuff is supposed to be REALLY good.
Quote by MaxLees666
No no it's not salvia. I've had that before, that shit's rank. It doesn't get you high and it tastes like ass. This stuff is supposed to be REALLY good.

Get ripped, then do some 60x salv. It's pretty intense if you're already high, and you hold it in long enough.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!