Ok, I just dropped my guitar on the floor (strap just let go) and the tuning head for the g string just snapped off. I'm gonna have to replace it with something else, anyone got any suggestions, I live in the UK so it'd be handy if they could be easily purchased over here! Thanks in advance!
I'm sure any local music store will have a whole load of tuning heads to choose from, but you'll probably have to buy a whole pack of six. I'd bring the guitar into a shop with a tech (or someone knowledgeable anyway) and ask them what tuners you should get. It could end up being a nice mod for your guitar.
Quote by Shiotflinger
I'm sure any local music store will have a whole load of tuning heads to choose from, but you'll probably have to buy a whole pack of six. I'd bring the guitar into a shop with a tech (or someone knowledgeable anyway) and ask them what tuners you should get. It could end up being a nice mod for your guitar.

Pretty much this, and also let this be a lesson that straplocks are worth the £15
Last edited by The 7.18 at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by Shiotflinger

That's what I've been thinking, lol! I've got a Tokai Love Rock and the standard tuners are a weird kind of pale green, doesn't go well with cherryburst lol!
Ah, just get a set of 3x3 Schaller locking tuners.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Does anyone have any recommended brands to go for? Just want to make sure it is an upgrade I'm getting!