Ok pit, it has recently come to my attention that I have around 70 bottlerockets and one roman candle left over from last summer. I've been thinking about cool things to do with them, but to no avail . So I (once again) turn to the pit for direction.

What should I do with these fireworks? It has to be epic, awesome, majestic and legendary . If it matters, a little over half of them are whistling bottlerockets.
First, find an animal that you dislike (not too large). Then, tape all of the firecrackers to said animal. Make sure all of the firecrackers are pointing in the same direction. Finally, connect all the fuses together and light them.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
First, find an animal that you dislike (not too large). Then, tape all of the firecrackers to said animal. Make sure all of the firecrackers are pointing in the same direction. Finally, connect all the fuses together and light them.

There is a mouse hanging out in my garage... you reckon I could get it to fly?
Quote by due 07

Only one way to find out!

Don't forget pics/video.
kill all humans
Quote by due 07

That's pretty cruel, but I would not be opposed to seeing such a video.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Only one way to find out!

Don't forget pics/video.

Seem a bit inhumane though
Quote by due 07

Well, seeing as since you're in the Pit, you left that part of yourself long ago, right?

Now... bring on the pics!

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by due 07

who said to let your conscience into this? if it's already dead, it's fair game.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Light them on fire.

*Reads post again*
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Funny story, my neughbor's cat is very annoying.

Soooo

Flying Mouse - 2
Flying Cat - 1
Ass launcher - 1
Quote by due 07
Funny story, my neughbor's cat is very annoying.

Soooo

Flying Mouse - 2
Flying Cat - 1
Ass launcher - 1

Poll!
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Poll!

Yes. But whatever you do with them must be videotaped and pictures must be taken.
GO YANKEES!
You should glue them to your shoes and claim out in public you will be the first human to take flight using rocket boots.
disassemble them and pack them all into one really really big bottle rocket. Then fire that out of your ass.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ok, so heres what ive done: take a metal coat hanger and bend the tip straight. now stick said tip into the ground, so the long side is parallel to the ground. now, line up the bottle rockets so theyre sitting on the ground, leaning on the coat hanger, and the fuses are hanging underneath. acquire a propane blowtorch (available at any hardware store) and light them all at once.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Fire is a solution to alot.
THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL.
1. Use them to make a complete firework suit, with a vest, pants and a helmet.

2. Buy more, and make the firework field.

3. Run through firework field while wearing lit firework suit.

4. Upload to youtube.

5. ????

6. Profit!
I say strap them to the mouse. Just say it was for "science" if the cat dies you could get in some deep legal trouble. So just use the mouse.