Page 1 of 2
Why does Kerry King always wear sunglasses in interviews and other public appearances? Is he afraid he will not look as tough without the sunglasses, or just worried people might actually notice how stoned he looks?

The only thing worse is a singer or guitar player who wears sunglasses on stage. Absolutely pathetic.
i wear my sunglasses at night so i can so i can watch you weave then breath your story lines.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Last edited by JBizzle Da Truf at Feb 13, 2009,
Because he is a goober.

/thread
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Go away, your god awful font makes me want to punch infants.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Sunglasses = Talent?

I never got that particular memo...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Sunglasses are fucking awesome for all occassions and times of day, I bet you can't name any other device that allows you to stare down a woman's top constantly from one metre away without them noticing!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
Sunglasses are fucking awesome for all occassions and times of day, I bet you can't name any other device that allows you to stare down a woman's top constantly from one metre away without them noticing!

Exactly why I always wear them.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
sunglasses=metal, nothing is more br00t4l than shielding your vision of light,
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by Lumiere Rouge
Why does Kerry King always wear sunglasses in interviews and other public appearances?

cuz hes in slayer, he can do what he wants
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
cuz hes in slayer, he can do what he wants

I suppose one morning he will wake up and decide he wants to be called K.K. instead of "Kerry King", because well as you say he can do as he wants. Same way Jennifer Lopez woke up one morning and decided she wanted to be called "J. Lo." and then people actually started doing it. Celebrities seem to get away with any kind of idiotic behavior, that would get ordinary people laughed out of town.
We'll laugh you out of town if you're not careful.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
nice
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
What the hell is it to you what the man wears? Jeez, he can wear sunglasses if he ****ing wants.

I'd also be really amused to see you say anything negative about him to his face.

I don't think anyone has ever looked more 'metal' than Kerry King without looking like a total plonker... the guy's cool, leave him alone. He can do what he wants.
“Among God's creatures two, the dog and the guitar, have taken all the sizes and all the shapes, in order not be separated from the man”- Andres Segovia.
Quote by MHDrunk

Does a chloroform soaked cloth count as a "device"?

Anyway, I have to post this every time Kerry King is mentioned.

Last edited by Vermintide at Feb 13, 2009,
^^ Lol wut.

I don't know what it is and what you've done to it but I find it disturbing... you're a sick ****er vermintide
“Among God's creatures two, the dog and the guitar, have taken all the sizes and all the shapes, in order not be separated from the man”- Andres Segovia.
Lol...
Dear TS Going through Nooberty...
You have to ride a few cocks before you're granted an opinion
its a mistake we all make
except me,who is infact perfect

Sincerely,
Sami
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Lol...
Dear TS Going through Nooberty...
You have to ride a few cocks before you're granted an opinion
its a mistake we all make
except me,who is infact perfect

Sincerely,
Sami

And who are you?
Didn't you read the post cockface?
PERFECTION!

Now go make me a bowl of cocoa puffs before I have Ted Nugent eat your ****ing face off.
Quote by Vermintide
Does a chloroform soaked cloth count as a "device"?

Anyway, I have to post this every time Kerry King is mentioned.

Wow is he wearing tights with leather chaps?

Now that is metal.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Feb 13, 2009,
"Look, big sunglasses, not Emperor sunglasses. Big, big sunglasses. Very important. Always big sunglasses = cool band."

-Fenriz

Gawd. Everyone should know this...

Quote by Sami Philadelph
Didn't you read the post cockface?
PERFECTION!
Now go make me a bowl of cocoa puffs before I have Ted Nugent eat your ****ing face off.

Btw, you = twat.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Do you want a piece of the Nuge too?
Theirs enough to go around,ho.

That's quite enough internet douchebaggery from you, thanks. Leave. Kthxbai.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Do you want a piece of the Nuge too?
Theirs enough to go around,ho.

There's enough to go around, ho.
You do realize that your bad grammar adds irony to the already very long list of things wrong with your pretentious posts, right?
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by dminishedthingy
You do realize that your bad grammar makes adds irony to the already very long list of things wrong with your pretentious posts, right?

Yes,Awareness,I has it.
Humor,you donts.
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Stop being a ****.

I almost caught you in the act of miserably failing to properly post a pic. Nice one. That's what you come up with instead?
I've found Jesus
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Yes,Awareness,I has it.
Humor,you donts.

I think he realised you were tryng to be funny...
Quote by Contraband
I almost caught you in the act of miserably failing to properly post a pic. Nice one. That's what you come up with instead?

More or less.
Same message,minus a bald guy with Clark Kent glasses.
But either way.
I almost thought to say,"Stop being a ****,sir."
But that was entirely too much formality.
Feel free to add me as you lurk my profile though.
Don't be a stranger buddy.
Quote by Sami Philadelph
More or less.
Same message,minus a bald guy with Clark Kent glasses.
But either way.
I almost thought to say,"Stop being a ****,sir."
But that was entirely too much formality.
Feel free to add me as you lurk my profile though.
Don't be a stranger buddy.

Alright, first of all you're reported. I suspect a troll.
Second of all, make some good, helpful posts and be recognised as a regular before you flame the regulars.
Third of all, take your own advice.
Fourth of all, we'll lurk as much as we want. If we dislike you and look at your profile, why do we want to be your friend?
Fifth of all, go post a meme in the Bus Stance thread, that's where all of that stuff is meant to go.
Sixth of all,
Page 1 of 2