Actual questions from another forum:

"Which solid-state combo and pedal do I need to get the Metallica sound?"

"So I heard Kirk Hammett uses Dean Markley strings. Will I sound more like him if I also use Dean Markley strings on my guitar?"

I quoted them from memory so they might not be word-for-word accurate. First one gets asked all the time, but I hope the second one was just a joke. Let's hear more dumb questions anyone has heard.
"Dumbest questions you have ever heard?"
now dont quote me but i think someone asked this out of people at one time or another.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell

why is that dumb the guy was serious.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
There are no such things as stupid questions. Only stupid people.

Dude my writing teacher told me that same exact thing today!
Quote by heretic-clown
"Dumbest questions you have ever heard?"
now dont quote me but i think someone asked this out of people at one time or another.

exactly what I was going to say...
My Stuff:
Epiphone SG
Jackson DK2M
Dean DOFlage ML
Dean Razorback db
VOX Valvetronix VT30
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP90

Add me...
Quote by Lumiere Rouge
Actual questions from another forum:

"So I heard Kirk Hammett uses Dean Markley strings. Will I sound more like him if I also use Dean Markley strings on my guitar?"

I quoted them from memory so they might not be word-for-word accurate. First one gets asked all the time, but I hope the second one was just a joke. Let's hear more dumb questions anyone has heard.

Sorry, but they both seem pretty reasonable.
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by TatarSalad2
Dude my writing teacher told me that same exact thing today!

After that did he slap your face and say "Sit down....stupid"?

All joking aside that's not really a stupid question.Not everyone has the luxury of affording a nice high gain tube amp and an amp like that just isn't realistic for beginners,so many people try to match a good SS amp with a distortion pedal.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
There are no such things as stupid questions.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Everyones gotta start somewhere. I'm sure you had dumb questions too and opinions when you started playing guitar. So don't make fun of others when you were there before.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
exactly.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Anytime someone asks a question about "punk" playing or how to make something "punk".
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
as my driver's ed teacher told me, there are no such things as stupid questions, just very poorly thought out ones...
Quote by tonedeafidiot
There are no such things as stupid questions. Only stupid people.

^I'm tempted to make a joke and quote That Guy With The Glasses, but instead I think I'll go with that.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0