So I'm going to Italy, and I cant find out the legal drinking age. Google comes up with conflicting numbers, ranging from 18 to none at all. Anyone know for sure?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH

It's amazing to be so young and so drunk.

Ahhh memories.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
It's 18 for italians in Alberta, Canada.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
The drinking age is only a suggestion there.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
16, I went 2 summers ago. Everywhere is REALLY lax about it though. My mate and I went to a club but we didn't have ID. The bouncer got around this by checking the IDs of the people behind us and deeming us of similar age.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by jgbsmith

16 eh? And nothing in stores, you say?

This is gonna be a fun week.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
So, let me get this straight...

A) You are "worried" about the drinking age in Italy, so it follows that you are "worried" about the drinking age in the U.S.

B) If you are so "worried" (i.e. - have to ask), it would follow that you are concerned with obeying the law -- not drinking under that age -- or are concerned with not getting caught.

C) If either of these things is true, then you are only asking because when you disobey the drinking age in the U.S. to do it in Italy -- i.e. to prove that you have the capacity to do so -- you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

The U.S. doesn't have a high drinking age because they want your teenage years to be horrid, they do it because it's a statical fact that teens are not responsible when drinking...

If you're going to drink, do it - prove to whomever you're with that you are okay with disobeying the law of your country because of your geographical locale - or don't; but don't come out asking what the drinking age is because you want to be sure that your illicit practice is legit in another country...

Teens drink because:

1) They have something to prove to their peers
2) They want to rebel against their parents

So, in short, there's no good reason to drink before 21...doesn't matter where you are in the world...

-TFA
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Teens drink because:

Aww, I thought I was drinking because it was a fun thing to do every once in awhile.
yeah it's like 16, but most places don't care unless you look really really young.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37

A) You are "worried" about the drinking age in Italy, so it follows that you are "worried" about the drinking age in the U.S.

B) If you are so "worried" (i.e. - have to ask), it would follow that you are concerned with obeying the law -- not drinking under that age -- or are concerned with not getting caught.

C) If either of these things is true, then you are only asking because when you disobey the drinking age in the U.S. to do it in Italy -- i.e. to prove that you have the capacity to do so -- you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

The U.S. doesn't have a high drinking age because they want your teenage years to be horrid, they do it because it's a statical fact that teens are not responsible when drinking...

If you're going to drink, do it - prove to whomever you're with that you are okay with disobeying the law of your country because of your geographical locale - or don't; but don't come out asking what the drinking age is because you want to be sure that your illicit practice is legit in another country...

Teens drink because:

So, in short, there's no good reason to drink before 21...doesn't matter where you are in the world...

-TFA

TWERP
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I have no worries about the drinking age in America, as I don't, nor have ever implied, that I live there.

I am not "teens". Don't ****ing assume that you know why I do what I do.

And that whole statement was a convuluted mess.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37

Teens drink because:

-TFA

Hands down the lamest thing ever posted in these forums.

And for a group of people who discuss the benefits of different tonewoods and magnets thats some feat.

Also yeah the drinking attitude is really lax, I was 16 when I went and had a great time.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37

Teens drink because:

-TFA

you sir, are very ignorant. and stop preaching, no one likes it.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37

Teens drink because:

-TFA

lol what bollocks. Been drinking legally since I was 16. With my family. In restaraunts. Who was I rebelling against>

Don't talk Rubbish. Especially about countries and people you'ven never been to or seen.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
According to tfa's profile, he is ten.

YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Last edited by sg255 at Feb 13, 2009,
Cool. Thanks y'all, for clearing that up for me. I've gotta get to bed if I'm gonna catch the ferry tomorrow.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Quote by kaptink

And for a group of people who discuss the benefits of different tonewoods and magnets thats some feat.

I've never seen a discussion on magnets here and just about every discussion on tonewoods has turned into "Mahogany sounds dark, Alder sounds bright"...not the most gear-whorish crowd I've seen.

Regardless!

TyrsFromAbove37's post was silly. It's also biased towards the US, pretty much implying that the US has the best drinking age. I'll tell you, the younger in the world that you're allowed to purchase it, in general the more responsible the population there is.

I never drank underage, and I'm being honest here. The legal age in Canada is 19 and I've been enjoying the fruits of liquor since. It makes me almost wonder why I didn't discover this magic juice before.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37

Teens drink because:

-TFA

That was soo weak.

Don't get mad at the TS because you were never invited to parties in high school.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT