I know a lot of people from the chat might have heard me talking about this band but they're a ska and punk band from outside my parts of town. They are releasing a new CD in a couple months and just put up a new song from the CD the other day. Take a listen.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=5131575

If you're into Timebombish ska or Slackersesq stuff you might like this.
I have an album on my computer. I'm not sure how or why, but its decent.
brnh.bandcamp.com
All the days we've spent
Days and nights
Drinkin out on the streets
2 kids in a beat up Chevy Nova
Listenin to Operation Ivy
i like these guys. i first heard them on "give em the boot V". the song was " the sinner", its a good song.
ps. hellcat records kicks ass
You cannot overhear their Rancid influence (I´m waiting for a Tim Armstrong joke or alternatively Mike)

They´re surprisingly good, We´ve talked that in the chat a week ago, I still have a flyer for "lonely stars and broken hearts"

I can´t agree on DempseyPunk´s statement on Hellcat though.......most of the band I know from that label are if it comes up average
i like hellcat mainly cos of them having time again, one of my favorite bands.(i know em personally). and they used to have the dropkick murphys. sure they dont have the REALLY AWESOME BANDS, but its still good
Quote by DempseyPunk
i like hellcat mainly cos of them having time again, one of my favorite bands.(i know em personally). and they used to have the dropkick murphys. sure they dont have the REALLY AWESOME BANDS, but its still good

You know who from Time Again? Daniel is the only original member I heard Elijah just left and I haven't met their new guitarist yet.
Quote by lavazza
You cannot overhear their Rancid influence (I´m waiting for a Tim Armstrong joke or alternatively Mike)

I'm not gonna listen...I get the gist of it already...by not even listening to it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Mike I'm sorry you're the most ignorant person on this forum.

Well...I hate rancid....and if they sound like rancid or time again who sound just like rancid...by this logic, I can assume what they sound like, and that I probably won't like them...

I like alot of bands, they aren't mentioned much...rancid, **** for brains, Tim Armstrong **** head is always mentioned, on the other hand.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Last edited by mike2 at Feb 16, 2009,
ive got some of their stuff for a while now
pretty good band imo
Dick+strings= owww
My band played two sets for them when we opened for them a couple months ago. Then we went to their house afterwards and got trashed.

Anyone in the Southern California area come to Ricky Genes in Lomita after the LA Warped Tour for the after party.
I love left alone. Period.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
This is the first time i've heard them, and I quite like them.

I think alot of the bands on Hellcat Records are pretty good.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
My band played two sets for them when we opened for them a couple months ago. Then we went to their house afterwards and got trashed.

Anyone in the Southern California area come to Ricky Genes in Lomita after the LA Warped Tour for the after party.

Some pretty good stuff. I like 'em.
And where in Lomita is Ricky Genes at exactly?
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by ezlntrooper
Some pretty good stuff. I like 'em.
And where in Lomita is Ricky Genes at exactly?

The address is 1831 PCH

You thinkin about going? Let me know.

Quote by skatinpunk
does your band have a site, brokenhearted?

www.myspace.com/slimekings
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
The address is 1831 PCH

You thinkin about going? Let me know.

Yea, I'm thinking about it. Just mapquested it, and I'm always up Western from that place on 260th where my friend lives.
Hate it at times cuz if I go too far into PV, the cops get on me since my old honda sticks out like a sore thumb. Got pulled over on PCH monday night actually.

I'll let you know if I decide to head on over. Any idea when this will go down?
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by ezlntrooper
Yea, I'm thinking about it. Just mapquested it, and I'm always up Western from that place on 260th where my friend lives.
Hate it at times cuz if I go too far into PV, the cops get on me since my old honda sticks out like a sore thumb. Got pulled over on PCH monday night actually.

I'll let you know if I decide to head on over. Any idea when this will go down?

Its the night of the Warped Tour in LA I think its the 26th. Its 21 and over to let you know but they don't card at the door. Usually.
Left Alone is a nice band.
Their my favorite band since my bro introduced them to me