Have you read the rules recently? If not, you probably should. I can't recall reading any of your threads, but some of them may not follow the rules.

EDIT: After looking through your threads, I see three of them are AC/DC related. Keep those posts to the AC/DC thread. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108790 I believe this is it.

Basically as long as you make a conscious effort to not post threads that have been discussed elsewhere or can be discussed on a pre-existing thread, you'll be fine.

As for "Rock Songs That Have Changed the World," I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's already been done before. The search bar is your friend.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Feb 13, 2009,
Only 4 of your threads have been closed, and each have an explanation why they were closed.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by angusyoung12345
Please tell me why my threads keeps closing.

With the exception of shoolocomous , there have been some good replies here. each one has a little piece of the truth.

I'd like to add one more piece to this puzzle:
Maybe you spend too much time talking and to little time listening?

Why would I think this?
You have 14 posts on UG. Of those, 10 are your ThreadStarts.
You've post in ONE thread that wasn't your own.
Really, dude.
Do you not bother to read what others have to say and join into their conversations?

Some of your ThreadStarts were problematic.
The problems might not be all that obvious to a newbie.
Please tell me if you are Ac/Dc fans!
there is an Only Ac/Dc thread in Classic Rock where you started that thread. It has over 3700 replies. Use it. If every kid who felt like starting a thread like yours was allowed to, we'd have 300 or more threads just about Ac/Dc. And there are a heluva lot more bands than just that one in Classic Rock. Imagine the clutter!

Do you think Angus Young is overrated?
Dude, no. Just ... NO.

"overrated" is just an invitation for others to flame or bash.
That simply is not wanted here.
Enjoy the bands you DO like and talk about them.
Allow others to do the same and ignore the ones you don't like.
Music preferences are personal choices. It's not a competition.

What rock songs do you think changed the world!
Spam trap. You might just as well have said: "Post your favourite song here". The results would be the same. No definitive answers will rise to the top. And people will just post what their favourites and argue about others' choices.

Please help me I need to know some Angus Young guitar techniques and how can I get his tone with a roland micro cube?
Wrong Forum. And a thread might not even be necessary.

Go to the Guitar Gear & Accessories Forum.

Read: The NEWER Ultimate Settings Thread!
There might be information on that already posted. Don't make threads when the answer is already given. If not there, then use the SEARCH function and look to see if a thread already exists. Join the existing conversation, or just READ to get the answer you need.

It's early in the game for you. Learn to give and take. If you continue to make threads without looking around, you'll get a bad reputation. No one wants that. Learn from those thread closures and you'll fit in better.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by shoolocomous
reported.

jokes.

I'm glad you wrote jokes otherwise I'd be really ticked off with UG.
Quote by angusyoung12345
Please tell me why my threads keeps closing.

..I think they're closing because you make threads like this one.
Quote by GregC123
..I think they're closing because you make threads like this one.
I disagree, Greg.

I think the other threads got closed because he made a number of poor choices when he started those threads. Making this one, could be a move in the right direction. He might learn from those mistakes. Time will tell.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
facepalmed by SYN. Well, at least he acknowledged me. I'd probably sig that sentence if I had no life.