Hi there!
I have to tune down my guitar to :C#,F#,B,E,G#,C# how do i do it and whats this type of tuning called.

I have a Boss tuner with accu-pitch.
That, my friend, is standard C#. You will tune each string down three half steps. Does your tuner pick up notes like C# or just E, A, D, G and B?

EDIT: You're not responding, so I'll just spit out both options. If your tuner only picks up the notes E, A, D, G and B, you're gonna want to tune the third fret of each string to what it would normally be open. For example, play the third fret on the E string. Hold it, and while you do that, tune the string down slowly with your right hand until the note you're playing rings in perfectly at E. Repeat respectively for A, D, G, B and the high E.

If your tuner does recognize notes other than E, A, D, G and B, then tune each string down slowly until the note that your tuner says matches up with the note of the tuning you are going to.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Feb 13, 2009,
food1010 is correct. It is C# standard tuning. No tuner required, here's what to do: You know how your E string played at the 5th fret is the same pitch as the A string played openly? Well tune your E string down so that, when played at the 8th fret, it equals the pitch of the A string played open. Your E string is now C#.
Now play it at the 5th fret, that note is F#, tune your 5th string to equal that pitch.
Now play your 5th string at the 5th fret, that note is B, tune your 4th string to equal that pitch.
Now play your 4th string at the 5th fret, that note is E, tune your 3rd string to equal that pitch.
Now play your 3rd string at the 4th fret, that note is G#, tune your 2nd string to equal that pitch.
Now play your 2nd string at the 5th fret, that note is C#, tune your 1st string to equal that pitch.