Just finished my first project , upgrading my squire fat strat from HSS to HSH with all new pickups from Irongear. I got a pair of steamhammers for the bridge and neck and a jailhouse rail for the single space in the middle. All new electronics with a coil splitting switch, tele style chrome knobs and a glowguard to finish it off.

Before :
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/klaf5/m_DSC00227.jpg

After :
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/klaf5/AfterMods.jpg

I plan on a new paint job for it once I get another guitar to play, don't know about the colour scheme for it yet though. Suggestions are welcome.
Psst ! The fat man walks alone.
Gear :
Modded Strat w/ Iron Gear Pup's

Marshall JCM 2000 - DSL 401

Boss GT-10
that looks pretty awesome! i like the pick guard how much was it? are the Irongear pups any good?
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
good job, man. looks really nice
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Good job!! Only thing i hate about squiers (other than tuning stability) is the big headstock.

Sand that baby down and you'll have a reet beauty.
Thanks guys, Yes I like the new pups a lot but I think anything would be an improvement over the stock ones, plus at the price you can afford to take a chance on them. I got them from www.axetec.co.uk/ and not to mention the great service from the guys.

I got the Glowguard from aurora project. I'll not post a link to them because I had a lot of trouble dealing with them. Very Poor Customer Service, the first one they sent was late and had a f**ked up finish on it. Did a lot of argueing with them, but did eventually get what I ordered.
Gear :

Boss GT-10
Well I will post there link , They have made 2 glowing scratchplate and one with those fret lights and I had no problems with them , Really happy with both my Axe's . They even posted a picture of the finished guitars on there site

And

And the crowds always love it

There link is www.auroraproject.co.uk
There also sell on ebay
Quote by wespeakinmidi
can't say i think led's on guitars are cool...

thats cus they arent. it's probably the most useless mod there is, especially when it isnt even that interesting to look at.
Quote by noisefarmer
thats cus they arent. it's probably the most useless mod there is, especially when it isnt even that interesting to look at.

Thats cool, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, if we all had the same astetic preferences we'd all be playin the same guitar. I've always liked bright neon style lighting but thats just me (reminds me of walking through the red light districts of Amsterdam, hehe).

Has anyone got a suggestion for a paint scheme when I get around to it?.
Gear :

Boss GT-10