How would I go about obtaining a hard case that will fit this bass?
http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAEWB20SMFE
I'm assuming it doesn't come with one, because it doesn't say so.
Are there any generic cases that will fit it, or will I have to get one specialized for it. I looked through the collection of cases on Ibanez's site, and I couldn't find one that was meant for it.

Many thanks.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Jon that's more of a gig bag--I think he's looking for a hard case like you see with many acoustic guitars.

I asked another bass player I know about where he got his case for his AEB, when this question came up before in the forum recently. He has a Golden-Gate case and they do make them for AEBs. He doesn't remember where he bought it (it was online), but a quick google search and some emailing of resellers should produce some good results. He paid about 70 USD for it.
ahhh ha, i didnt read the post!

*embarrassed face here*

must still be a bit drunk :P

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by anarkee
Jon that's more of a gig bag--I think he's looking for a hard case like you see with many acoustic guitars.

I asked another bass player I know about where he got his case for his AEB, when this question came up before in the forum recently. He has a Golden-Gate case and they do make them for AEBs. He doesn't remember where he bought it (it was online), but a quick google search and some emailing of resellers should produce some good results. He paid about 70 USD for it.

I'll look into that. Thanks.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea