So out of curiousity, hows the epiphone firebird? once i get the money, I'd really like to get it, because i will never have the money for a 1000 dollar firebird, but a 400 dollar firebird would be great.
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
My mate Crispin has been using his 2 firebirds since the early 90s, and these are the cheaper bolt-on ones, and he's a touring, recording musician. They're lovely, and I'm buying one- one of the new set-neck ones, mind.
Quote by Aidy Damage
My mate Crispin has been using his 2 firebirds since the early 90s, and these are the cheaper bolt-on ones, and he's a touring, recording musician. They're lovely, and I'm buying one- one of the new set-neck ones, mind.

alright thanks, you think i could try one out at a guitar center or something?
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
Quote by dwmacfar2
alright thanks, you think i could try one out at a guitar center or something?

Yeah most definately, thats part of buying a new guitar. Just make sure they have one though, I've never seen a Firebird guitar at GC, then again I've only been to one.
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
Last edited by Gibson V at Feb 13, 2009,
Quote by Gibson V
Yeah most definately, thats part of buying a new guitar. Just make sure they have one though, I've never seen a Firebird guitar at GC, then again I've only been to one.

I have a pretty big guitar store by me, so it may have one.
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
There's an Epi Firebird at my local music shop, and I would definitely buy it if I had the money, it's a beautiful guitar, plays really well, the pickups don't suck. The build quality on the one I played was excellent, I don't know if that could be said for all of them though.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
There's an Epi Firebird at my local music shop, and I would definitely buy it if I had the money, it's a beautiful guitar, plays really well, the pickups don't suck. The build quality on the one I played was excellent, I don't know if that could be said for all of them though.

Thanks! I hope to still try it out, but that was the main reason I wanted a new one, I needed a guitar with decent humbuckers, i mean, the one my guitar has are ok, but I could use better ones, and if i can just spend an extra 100 bucks on an entire new guitar, I decided I'd go for it, so I'm looking at the firebird haha.
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus