ok well i have benn playing for 3 years now i can be lead or rythym (TBD) influences go from theory of a dead man to slayer megadeth metalllica etc...i need another guitar bass or drummer let me no
i can play for eithe bass or/and guita,r just gimme some time to get me a mic and sure.
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Well I could play bass. I'm pretty good I guess. I already have a USB device, and I guess I can use Audacity or something.
Well, if you want I could make the drums in Guitar Pro, then use Drumkit from Hell to make it sound good.
Im down for jammin some ****. I can rip some guitar tracks rhythm or lead. I have ezdrummer aswell to make tracks with just takes some time.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Last edited by Sheepbane at Feb 28, 2009,
Ok, so are we going to be doing covers? Or originals? Perhaps both? I can think of riffs for the most part, but I'm not really great at song ideas.
only been playing for 1year but can play some good metal on lead, have guitar pro and mic. let me know
Quote by ele1122
Ok, so are we going to be doing covers? Or originals? Perhaps both? I can think of riffs for the most part, but I'm not really great at song ideas.

ok so drums on tht program sound good and covers and originalss like if you have asong you wann cover we will cover it
Quote by Sheepbane
Im down for jammin some ****. I can rip some guitar tracks rhythm or lead. I have ezdrummer aswell to make tracks with just takes some time.

ok so me and you can like trade solos and stuff but i can be rythim but i want some solos kinda like the way friedman and mustaine do it
Lol.

Well, I say we do a cover for now. Anyone have a song idea? I was thinking that Holy Wars is a pretty sweet song.
Quote by ele1122
Lol.

Well, I say we do a cover for now. Anyone have a song idea? I was thinking that Holy Wars is a pretty sweet song.

yea nodoubt im down
I'll drum for you. Been drumming for 12 years. Can play multiple styles. Have a high quality set up. Available to record often.
hit me up with the material or if its an origional send me some riffs and i can start work on structure and jazz
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Well as far as I know I think we're going to be learning Holy Wars, if that's cool with you?
Quote by Spectromerepere
I'll drum for you. Been drumming for 12 years. Can play multiple styles. Have a high quality set up. Available to record often.

ok man sounds good looks like were doin holy wars so if you can try doin tht and recording it
Quote by ele1122
Well as far as I know I think we're going to be learning Holy Wars, if that's cool with you?

yep im good so if you can start recording or learning if you dont already know htre song
Quote by ozzyborne15
ok man sounds good looks like were doin holy wars so if you can try doin tht and recording it

Alright I record ASAP.
Uh, I'm sorry sorry to say, but I think I'm going to drop the bass position. I don't think I'll be able to do good enough recordings for you guys, and I don't think my hearts into it.