ok i hate rap anything to do with it and its pointless we get it you have money spend it on somthing useful for once all of the songs are the same there only ripping off beats and callin them theirs oh and one other thing im NOT rasisct i just hate rap any one else oh and if you got somthing bad to say donT ****ING READ IT!!!!!!
way to be open minded...
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by ozzyborne15
I just hate rap any one else oh and if you got somthing bad to say donT ****ING READ IT!!!!!!
Dude,that's like saying "Z0mg if you D0nt lik3 rap than d0nT comm3nT 0n it!11!11"....douche bag
you're a flaming idiot...

Sampling is part of the genre, it's a form of art, just look at Daft Punk, or any notable techno group, when you sample you don't say it's your own

check out Black Star, Mos Def, and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, all intelligent non-racist rap
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Wow and this guy has been on UG since August '07.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Listen to good rap.

Or shut up, either way, we dont want to hear how you dislike rap