I just snagged a cheap 'Hello Kitty' guitar off ebay. Should arrive in the next few days...

Anyway, I was planning to change the tuners and bridge. Put Gotoh tuners and a fill in the bridge cavity and whack a hardtail in there. I was thinking of a high output pickup too. I'm intending to use this guitar for a gig in late October.

Any input would be great.
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
i thought the hello kitty squiers were hardtail... (assuming this is a squier you purchased)
ive wanted to do the exact same thign for a while but limited cash flow has prevented me from wasting so much money on a potentially crappy guitar =P
did u get the pink one or the black one?
lookin forward to seeing this!
Quote by salbarbz20
Id put a Duncan Invader in there haha that thing would ****ing screammmmmm!!!

I was thinking of an Invader, but I've heard that they can get relatively muddy, whereas I would like to keep some clarity.

Quote by RIP_bonham
i thought the hello kitty squiers were hardtail... (assuming this is a squier you purchased)
ive wanted to do the exact same thign for a while but limited cash flow has prevented me from wasting so much money on a potentially crappy guitar =P
did u get the pink one or the black one?
lookin forward to seeing this!

It's the pink one. I think they usually do come with a hardtail. But this one in the description said it had a 'rocker bar'. Anyways...Well if it comes with a hard tail it will save me that extra effort.
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
Last edited by shadow phoenix at Feb 13, 2009,
i hope your gunna repaint it cause thers nuttin tuff about hello kitty.
jk do watcha want its ur guitar
Quote by Mad Mike 829
i hope your gunna repaint it cause thers nuttin tuff about hello kitty.

what are you TALKING about?! hello kitty is the most bad @ss metal thing out there! next to spongebob of course jk i know what you mean.
NEVER repaint a Hello Kitty guitar. Bad juju.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.