Ok, so i own a Blackheart Little Giant Combo and was looking at some cabs and was wondering if i could use the speaker in the combo itself, along with the Blackheart 112 speaker cab? I have no knowledge in the ohm/impedance/load area... I've tried to learn, but it doesnt make very much sense to me.. The Blackheart has 1x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm, and 2x4 ohm inputs. The speaker in the combo, and the cab, are rated at 16 ohms each. Would i plug both of the speakers into the 2, 8 ohm inputs? And would it matter what order they were plugged in? Would that be right? Thanks for those who help
I didn't know you could run a cab and the combo's speaker at the same time. I hope you can figure something out 'cause that would be killer but I have a feeling you won't be able to do this. Stock anyway.

You might be able to figure out a way to have both speakers wired together in parallel with some custom cabling and then plug into 1 - 8 ohm insert. Does the owners manual say anything?

OK....now I'm not going to be able to sleep
Nope, the manual didnt say anything. All it did was confuse me haha. I've heard of people doing this before, so i think it'd work, i just dont know how to do it.. The speaker in the combo is plugged into the 16 ohm input.
Plug the combo speaker into one of the 8 ohm spots and plug the cab into one of the 8 ohm spots.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not