I have a chance to buy a ESP EC-1000 vintage black for $350US has ESP pickups 81/85. Im mostly a 7 string guy but have a couple 6's. Is it a good buy? and do they play good?
i would definitely pick up, especially for the price its at. and yes, ESP's have some of the smallest necks i've seen.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
How are you picking that up? that is at list price a 1200 dollar guitar, i got mine for a steal of a price at 792 USD, mine is vintage black too definitely get it
I'm Luke.
ESP's are amazing, and if its a real esp (i.e. not and LTD) then 350 is an incredible price, and those pickups are great too.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Craigs list I sent email so hopefully i get a reply thanks alot all.
I like ESP's I have a m107 7 string i like alot cheap, but with some custom additions its a great guitar.
Do it,if it's in good condition.That'd be a great deal one of the nicest LP style guitars in the "under $1000" range.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Its an ltd, im tryin it seems worth it, the pu's are 2/3's of the price alone. hopefully i get a reply, kinda feels like watchin the e-bay clock