hi guys ,im playin guitar for almost 6 months and im looking for a good practice routine

that i can work on 1hrs a day(+ | -).

is there a place for this in the ug forums ?

thx!
1.) What style of music?

2.) What aspect of that style do you wan't to work on?

3.) What kind of guitar/amp do you have?

4.) Do you use effects?

5.) What artists influence you?

etc.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
just play
no need for practice until u wanna learn theory
just play
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Well you obviously want to improve your weakest area whether that be alternate picking, sweeping, playing chords, or whatever. Set aside around half an hour each day and just drill that area slowly until you are comfortable with it. And don't forget to just play what you want and have fun, that's what guitar is about.
This is my sig
I just continually play the Chromatic scale a lot to build up my left hand/right hand sync. Hope that helps!
Quote by Limabean231
Well you obviously want to improve your weakest area whether that be alternate picking, sweeping, playing chords, or whatever. Set aside around half an hour each day and just drill that area slowly until you are comfortable with it. And don't forget to just play what you want and have fun, that's what guitar is about.

+1

Give half your time to working on something specific and then practice a song/jamming to backing tracks etc.